twitter google

Fedor training for Hendo…sigh

Home Forums MMA Related Fedor training for Hendo…sigh

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  CAP 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I came across this vid of Fedor working on his ground game for his upcoming fight with Hendo.  With the quality of training partners possibly being a legit reason for his decline this clip does not help my confidence any that he is changing his training camps for the better.  I just hope this is a small look into his day of training and they may be just working on techniques but I would think he can do better.

he needs to train how to not get ko’d or jump into a triangle

Don’t even care about this fight.

If Fedor wins it means nothing. If Hendo wins .. well good for that motherfucker.

^ who cares if it matters? its going to be an awesome scrap because its between two legends who usually bring it. context doesn’t matter for dick in this fight

I’m glad Jawsh gets it – two good fighters putting their skills on display.  Fucking A.

Why are Fedor and Hendo booked for a glorified sparing session? Fedor should be dropping to light heavyweight and Hendo should be aiming for the 185 title, its his for the taking, this fight is dumb.

G Funk

^ You’re so uber smart & stuff.

Love the music in that clip. War Hendo.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker