– Fedor not fighting a complete can after his loss.
– Fedor fighting this early may indicate more than one fight in 2011.
– Both have lost to Werdum, so it is a logical lead in fight for winner getting rematch.
– Fedor’s not getting a title shot coming off a loss.
– 5 Weeks notice is bullshit. Fighters will take the fight for the money, but at this level fighters deserve time to prepare.
If Bigfoot came out and put Kyle away in the first minute of their fight, we would not be seeing this fight now. Kyle made Bigfoot look bad in that first round, so M1 may give the go ahead for this fight. IF, and it is a HUGE IF, Bigfoot wins……Fedor’s marketability is fucked.
pewnt I agree they looked at Bigfoots last performance and thought he would be a good fight for Fedor. I thought he looked pretty slow. It isn’t the most exciting match up but it actually makes sense for Strikeforce. JUST GIVE ME SOME FEDOR. If Fedya is the man we think he is he should crush Bigfoot. I wonder if this means they worked out his contract. I think the great Herschel Walker will also be on that card so it could get mass attention.