Feed Maynard to Guida

Home Forums MMA Related Feed Maynard to Guida

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  X 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

X

the

X

I think I speak for everyone when I say WE hate the Grain May-nards.(nards the size of grain, tiny) Whatever, I think Guida will be kryptonite to maynard, just like maynard is to edgar.

Fightlinker

It would be an interesting stylistic matchup. When the two best dump-n-humpers meet, does the universe explode from the sheer force of the wrasslin that shall ensue?

X

^ There’s a good chance the world could end should they meet in battle. And, based off his last fight alone, I’m guessing Guida will prolly break maynard’s jaw.

you dont feed a contender to a guy who sucks

X

^ True, maynard does suck.

ha yeah i should have worded that better

you don’t feed a crap contender to a crap midget

subo

Maynard would bully Guida just like he bullied… well, everyone he’s ever fought.

Jarman

^agreed. guida’s hands suck (so does what’s his nuts whose jaw he broke….made of gossamer was that mandible). really, manhards hands are nothin special either. they’ve both got good but boring wrestling….manhard would likely out control guida, and win by rear naked hump, or they would just engage in a bout of terrible kickboxing. which would be terrible, though manhards chin and hand power would trump guida’s meth act and questionable jaw. he’s a boring douche, but he’d tool guida.

godzillad

Gaynard never bullied Diaz. In fact, I say he lost to Nate twice.

subo

Diaz crying like a bitch at the press conference doesn’t change the fact that he lost that fight. He lost to Guida too, and the day he OR HIS BROTHER fights a legitimate 170er (like, say, Joe Riggs), he’ll get his ass kicked.

frickshun

Subo kicking knowledge!!

X

Guida’s stand-up is just on another level than Grey’s.

I remember Guida almost KO’ed huerta, and then he may have rocked diego at one point, I don’t really remember. At least guida might throw a kick here and there, as maynard has never kicked once in a fight. That fact puts him on another level.

UberShmact

Admittedly Subo, Nicks last 2 opponents were 155ers and his next is KJ who is also a 155er but before that he fought Scott Smith who is a middleweight and easily on par with Riggs.

McBayne

“Guida’s stand-up is just on another level than Grey’s. ” — it’s on the same level, mediocre

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives