Fightlinker videogame night?

Home Forums Everything else Fightlinker videogame night?

This topic contains 66 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Fightlinker 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author

G Funk

fightlinker666 is not registered, same chit.

iamphoenix

let’s all play guild wars!!! oohh yyyeeeeeahhh!!!

subo

I heard they’re bringing back the X-Men six person arcade game. I call Colossus!

iamphoenix

you have his phone number?

frickshun

^^HAHA

G Funk

^ Easily amused?

frickshun

Sometimes.

iamphoenix

; ^)

Anyone have EA sports MMA for PS3?
    psn id is Xinlis if anyone wants to play.

PurpleHope

With all the advertising on diablo 3 on google they keep postponing it.. do you have any more details about it?!

Fightlinker is definitely the go to source for the lastest Diablo 3 updates.

iamphoenix

FIghtlinker created Diablo 3.

I am currently rocking EA Sports MMA on the Xbox 360. For only 7 more days though since I’m using the Online Pass trial, which I started today after finishing the offline achievements. Too many other videogames out there I wanna play so I’m only gonna play it for one more week then send it back and rent something else. I’m not a pro at this game and my friends are too casual as MMA fans to find appeal in EA Sports MMA. So I see no incentive to buying the game for $70 Canadian ($70 pays for almost 3 months of my rental subscription ffs) or paying $10 for a permanent online pass.

Pro Tip for Fightlinker: If you are strapped for cash, consider a renting subscription man. Guys who have trouble making the rent and paying bills shouldn’t be paying $60-70 for videogames on a regular basis.

Given that my trophy collection is lacking comparing to my achievement collection, I might just rent the PS3 version after to boost my trophy count (and get another 7 free days of online. lol). But Fable III is coming out this week and I badly want to play some older games I’ve missed after Fable.

Pug

Is Bad Company 2 better than MW2? I’m in for MW2… still need to pick up BC.
    PS3 name is Cooter25

saiyanmonkey

yes!!

fightlinker – when i opened this i was hoping you were gonna say BFBC2.

mine is CaliPunk187. did you get “fightlinker666″ to work?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives