Fightlinker videogame night?

Home Forums Everything else Fightlinker videogame night?

This topic contains 66 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Fightlinker 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author

saiyanmonkey

Pug – yes it is

iamphoenix

we should all meet up on skype and have a game of AD&D. Subo can be the dungeon master because millertime hates him. I’ll bring beer and you guys can bring the sadness.

its too bad only queers play ps3

It’s too bad only queers care about shit like that.

frickshun

Anybody wanna get on & play some Atari 2600 w/me? I’m using a 1200-baud modem.

Fightlinker

heading downstairs to register FIGHTLINKER666 now. As for blinging it out with all the video games on multiple platforms, naaaah. I got my xbox which is modded, and we have like 5 games for the PS3 that jake traded star memberships for. Bad Company 2 is pretty much the only good PS3 game I got.

Fightlinker

I keep trying and failing to get this thing registered. Playstation is hard ;-(

variable

Clearly the FL estate is palatial since it has taken you over a week to “head downstairs…now”

Also if anyone wants to play some Bad Company 2 hit me up

subo

You people are morons. Except you, boss.

I’m sorry I’m just fucking tromping New Vegas and killing slavers in the Mojave. I might pick up one of those fancy gamer passes as opposed to buying Black Ops (or wait for Jesusmas). Who knows. Either way, shit’s gonna go down. Any of you PS3 bastard still have Undisputed?

mamoru

I still have both undisputeds, not played either in a while though.

Anyone else getting Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood?
    I finally gave in and pre-ordered yesterday, just so I can get 50% off from trading in some shitty game for it. Think I’ll get rid of ff13.

YEAH RIGHT

I want to get brotherhood, is it an actual game or more of like an extension? Kind of how Fable did Fable: Lost Chapters.

Ps-fables dope.

Fightlinker

Medal of Honor was a pretty big disappointment, waiting for Black Ops and hoping for the best.

mamoru

Brotherhood is supposed to be a full singleplayer game, about the same length as AC 2, with the same main guy, ezio whatever.
    And it’s got multiplayer as well, looks pretty cool.

CAP

Any non meatheads want to play a meathead game of Madden 11 on PS3?

PSN: OldManSkater

glassjawsh

^ nope

@ frick – before i had a car or a girlfriend or alcohol or psychedelic drugs or liked to read or run or think hard about things, there was video games. sometimes when im bored there’s nothing better than dusting off the old SNES and firing up the old copy of chrono trigger or FFVI or Super Metroid or A Link to the Past and reminiscing about countless hours spent in front of my old 13 inch RCA tv. well that and the friction burns

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives