twitter google

Fightlinker videogame night?

Home Forums Everything else Fightlinker videogame night?

This topic contains 66 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Fightlinker 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author

iamphoenix

that’s the story i tell frickshun.

frickshun

I just played Street Fighter 2 on my Ipod. THAT IS THE STUFF OF CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!!

That game is all about changing levels for cheap wins (the very definition of MMA rasslers).

frickshun

Anybody wanna trade stories about how you really do have a girlfriend but you met her @ camp & she lives out of town & that’s why nobody has ever met her but you’ve kissed & touched her titties a couple of times (over her shirt)?

dulljake

I won’t be able to play for a while. Ryan is using my playstation 3, so you’ll need to force him to play

Fightlinker

The big problem here is everyone’s on different systems with different games. So to push this off, me and Clint are gonna be playing Combat Arms on the PC this Sunday at 10PM EST. Gonna gather some friends n jackals, all are welcome!

http://combatarms.nexon.net/

It’s a free online FPS game, but it’s a gig and takes about an hour to download. Hopefully it’ll be a gay ol time and we can start doing these nights regularly

iamphoenix

Sweet. ^ I’ll be away far another week punching nkoreans in the face, once I get back I’ll download that shit so I can’t get murdered on it because I suck at games.

I kept getting killed by guys squatting outside the spawn room. Plays like old CS. Guns seem to cost money or XP somethin’, and they all had tricked-out weapons on a n00b server so I dunno if I’m gonna be in.

go kick those guys in the nuts for me, i think NKorea was who America should have invaded instead of Iraq.

frickshun

My wife would love if I spent 4 hours watching fights on Saturday & then a few more hours playing video games on Sunday!!!! Enjoy.

CAP

^Now I see why you married this woman!

frickshun

I was kidding.

CAP

^I feel for you.

kick her in the cunt and go play.

Im gonna miss tonights fights, relatives are up here for a visit. Will be there in sunday to kick some ass.

frickshun

I’d make my relatives watch……or they can leave the room.

fun night of games

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives