file this somewhere between duh and durrrrrrr

Home Forums MMA Related file this somewhere between duh and durrrrrrr

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  glassjawsh 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

and honestly who didn’t see this coming (it sucks because i was more amped for the omigawa fight than the one with soto)

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Warren-Dream-16-Bout-with-Omigawa-Not-Happening-26850

maybe he realized omigawa was going to beat on him like a drum and pussed out?

glassjawsh

other thoughts: Omigawa is a huge featherweight and Warren should probably be fighting at 135. He should make the drop and sign on the dotted line to fight urijah faber A S A P

also laul at him expecting kit cope to be able to teach him anything other than how to date out of his league

thingvolds

i heard his reason for dropping out of the fight was contractual problems with bellator and dream, but “maybe he realized omigawa was going to beat on him like a drum and pussed out?” sounds like a big factor to me too.

i hear he has almost no chance of medaling in 2012. id like to see him dedicate himself 100% to mma training, instead of trying to do the olympic and mma thing at the same time. at 33 years old he should probably pick one or the other and go for it.

YEAH RIGHT

He probably wont fight urijah because warren used to train with team alpha. Woulda been a cool fight though.

FiveBoltMain

I kind of remember hearing some one from Team Alpha mention that they would be willing to fight each other if it was for a belt.

YEAH RIGHT

i think your thinking of joe and urijah. They said they wouldnt, but i mean itll probably be a little while till anyone from sac has a belt again anyways :/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives