Food

Home Forums Everything else Food

This topic contains 75 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  YEAH RIGHT 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author

YEAH RIGHT

Im fuckin hungry. One thing i miss about highschool (besides being able to bang high school girls) is our student run cafe/grill whatever the fuck you wanted to call it. The food was surprisingly good. My favorite item was a Mish Mash omelette, what is in a mish mash omelette you ask? Well ill tell you:

3 Eggs

Bacon

Ham

Sausage

seasoned potatoes 

grilled onions

grilled jalepenos(i would add them)

and some chopped green onions, for a little touch of class. 

On top of this monstrosity would go a slice or two of only the finest american cheese(kraft) and some sausage country gravy that was made daily. God damn was it good!

Another one of my favorites would be a Breakfast Burger. The breakfast burger was just a basic burger, but it came with a fried egg and three pieces of bacon and a side of seasoned potatoes, of course i would put the gravy on the potatoes. mmm heart attact…

What do you bitches like to cook when you feel like not being a bitch and pretending like calories dont exist?

Omomatta

You know what I haven’t had in a while….wings, deep fried fucking pierogis and cheese cake…and don’t forget the beer. It’s been a long time since I’ve over indulged.

In high school there was this thing called a meat roll. It looked like a giant cinnamon roll, but it was filled with ground seasoned beef. They loaded it with gravy…..fuck it was good. I ate it on a dare in like 9th grade……then everyone got hooked. It was truly a marvel of lunchroom cuisine.

You boys certainly went to … special high schools.

frickshun

Fat fuxx

im eating a salad

Supernatural

Did you hear that? Reverend Clint said he’s gay!

iamphoenix

chili cheese fries with a heaping amount of pastrami slammed on top at Fantastic’s in Long Beach California….

glassjawsh

^ 3 to 1 odds there’s moobs on this one

Omomatta

You’re getting turned on aren’t you Jawshy.

No moobs on this motherfucker.

frickshun

If I didn’t care about looking like the rest of you…..I’d probably go for some Checkers fries, baby back ribs or New England Clam Chowder. Oh…..add a chicken pot pie & a gigantic plate of chicken wings. Bacon cheeseburger would be my heart attack of choice if cooking @ home. I eat that maybe once or twice a year.

Bleach

I was in Charleston SC and I had biscuits with a sausage gravy. I had to chase it with beer to get my hart started again.

iamphoenix

swedish fish. sour patch kids.

G Funk

I don’t cook chit but breakfast and grillen or roast a fat pig in my caja-china mein. My favorite food as of late is this pot roast that my wife has been making with a shroom sauce and loaded with fat chunks of onions, carrots, brussle sprouts, cauliflower and brocolli. She makes it in the slow-cooker and its da chit!

Omomatta

Yeah….she always brings me leftovers. Good stuff.

G Funk

Ha! just make sure she washes up before she returns or we gon ha son prawlens feelme?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives