Food

Home Forums Everything else Food

This topic contains 75 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  YEAH RIGHT 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • Author

frickshun

Sauteed onions on EVERYTHING!! That’s my shit.

subo

Got out of class early. There’s a place about ten minutes from campus that serves all you can eat biscuits and sausage gravy for $5.50. Sold.

frick – I eat a bacon cheeseburger like once a week you pussy. Chili cheese fries. If you guys have a Culver’s near you, give it a shot.

YEAH RIGHT

finally subo says something smart.

tacos from the taco truck. mmmm asada, cabeza, carnitas, mariscos, langua etc!! Plus, at one buck a taco they’re cheap as hell! Gotta load em up with salsa grilled onions and jalapenos too

Omomatta

@eatmypenis……My friend got back from S. Korea not to long ago. Military and such as well. She seemed to really enjoy it there. She said that there was this guy there that was a real fucking dickhead…but oddly funny. You must have known her?

@Subo….you keep eating that shit once a week and your girlish figure is going out the window.

Speaking of girlish figures…I decided, on a whim, to eat Arby’s today. Fucking curly fry grease is destroying my stomach. Fuck fast food. Now I remember why I don’t eat it any more.

frickshun

Fast food doesn’t sit well after avoiding it for a long time. I won’t eat that shit no matter how hungry & desperate I am.

Subotic–>keep eating bacon cheeseburgers & soon enough you will be looking just like Jeff Sherwood. Minus the respect of the community.

Omomatta

Alright…I can’t let this slip past…….You respect Jeff Sherwood? Fricky, fricky, fricky…..Today I am saddened.

frickshun

I said THE COMMUNITY. Not me.

Actually, nobody outside of FL or BE really know Subbo exists.

Omomatta

“I said THE COMMUNITY. Not me.”

I think that’s up for debate. I’ll start.

You’re wrong.

glassjawsh

@ frick – subo (and his moobs) is on WKR too. and by “on” I mean he reposts everything there that he originally posted here

FiveBoltMain

They’re getting our sloppy seconds!!

subo

I insisted upon co-promotion.

Anyway, I’m like 180 right now and I used to be 265 when I was fifteen. Loooooong way to fall, plenty of time to notice if I start packing it on again.

iamphoenix

damn. someone refused to get laid in high school ^

Aren’t we getting sloppy seconds? He got suplexed out of BE’s comments section before he showed his gravely voice here; just so he could get famous enough using Nate’s own pundit shtick to get back there. Now he’s making sure FL gets nothing SBNation’s larger viewership can’t get without leaving that site.

Not that I’m jealous or anything. Totally not. Totally.

Füd Garlic-butter pan-seared steak with blanched fresh broccoli and basmati. For fast food pizza or Popeye’s spicy. Also got a weird thing for Fresh Mozzarella. The only good thing on Staten Island is the Mozzarella.

iamphoenix

^sounds nice. bloody steak is the shit.

scissors61

Did everyone at your high school weigh 400 pounds? Jesus.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives