twitter google

Get your MMA PLayground picks in

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Get your MMA PLayground picks in

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sabunkopugu 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

pewnt

A new season starts with UFC 122.

iamphoenix

no it doesn’t.

YEAH RIGHT

Damn i hella forgot about playground.

Lets do this shit homies!

pewnt

get you UFC 123 picks in.

pewnt

It that time again. Get in your picks.

glassjawsh

i got a 10 on 123 =(

CAP

Eldon011100101: FUCK ME IN THE ASS.

hayes

intelligence community, a commander
    Coach Outlet Online
    who helped lead the nation’s wartime activities in the decade after the Sept. 11 attacks
    Gucci Belts
    and was credited with turning around the failing war effort in Iraq. Mr. Petraeus almost single-handedly
    Coach Outlet Store
    forced a profound evolution in the country’s military thinking and
    Gucci Belt
    doctrine with his philosophy ofcounterinsurgency, focused more on protecting the civilian population
    Coach Factory Outlet Online
    than on killing enemies. More than most of his flag officer peers, he understood how
    Coach Outlet Online
    to navigate Washington politics and news media, helping him rise through the
    Coach Bags Outlet
    ranks and obtain resources he needed, although fellow Army leaders often resented what they
    Coach Factory Online
    saw as a grasping careerism. Thomas A. Edison. He relishes symbolism and told a
    group in Ava, Mo., about a bald eagle he saw on the drive to meet them. “Does the
    Coach Outlet Online
    eagle remind you of freedom?” he cried.“Yeah!” they shouted back.Even staunch conservatives
    Hermes Belt
    who almost certainly will vote for Mr. Akin want to meet him in person to reassure themselves of
    Coach Factory Online
    their decision.“I thought I better look at him to see if he’s as crazy as they
    Coach Outlet Store Online
    think he is,” said Dannie Thompson, 55, a City Council member in Salisbury, Mo., who first met
    Coach Outlet
    Mr. Akin on Wednesday at a dinner at a country-style restaurant in nearby Moberly.Mr. Thompson
    Coach Factory Online
    was smitten. Mr. Akin was friendly and approachable, Mr. Thompson said, took
    Coach Factory Outlet
    interest in what he had to say and explained himself well.“He wasn’t trying to use college words
    Coach Outlet Store
    to a hillbilly like me,” Mr. Thompson said.Mr. Akin went from table to table
    Coach Outlet
    to greet people. He excused himself for reaching over a woman and then turned to her and offered his hand. “Hi, Bonnie,”
    Coach Outlet
    he said. “Nice to see ya.”During his speech, the first noticeable reaction from the crowd came as he spoke about what he thought was the secret to America’s greatness, increasing his cadence and pointing a finger in the air.“I believe that secret really starts with a visionary idea that there is a creator — ”“Amen,” a woman interjected.“— that blessed us“To an important degree, a generation of officers tried to intelligence community, a commander
    Coach Outlet Online
    who helped lead the nation’s wartime activities in the decade after the Sept. 11 attacks
    Gucci Belts
    and was credited with turning around the failing war effort in Iraq. Mr. Petraeus almost single-handedly
    Coach Outlet Store
    forced a profound evolution in the country’s military thinking and
    Gucci Belt
    doctrine with his philosophy ofcounterinsurgency, focused more on protecting the civilian population
    than on killing enemies. More than most of his flag officer peers, he understood how
    Coach Outlet Online
    to navigate Washington politics and news media, helping him rise through the
    Coach Bags Outlet
    ranks and obtain resources he needed, although fellow Army leaders often resented what they
    Coach Factory Online
    saw as a grasping careerism. Thomas A. Edison. He relishes symbolism and told a
    group in Ava, Mo., about a bald eagle he saw on the drive to meet them. “Does the
    Coach Outlet Online
    eagle remind you of freedom?” he cried.“Yeah!” they shouted back.Even staunch conservatives
    Hermes Belt
    who almost certainly will vote for Mr. Akin want to meet him in person to reassure themselves of
    Coach Factory Online
    their decision.“I thought I better look at him to see if he’s as crazy as they
    think he is,” said Dannie Thompson, 55, a City Council member in Salisbury, Mo., who first met
    Coach Outlet
    Mr. Akin on Wednesday at a dinner at a country-style restaurant in nearby Moberly.Mr. Thompson
    Coach Factory Online
    was smitten. Mr. Akin was friendly and approachable, Mr. Thompson said, took
    Coach Factory Outlet
    interest in what he had to say and explained himself well.“He wasn’t trying to use college words
    Coach Outlet Store
    to a hillbilly like me,” Mr. Thompson said.Mr. Akin went from table to table
    Coach Outlet
    to greet people. He excused himself for reaching over a woman and then turned to her and offered his hand. “Hi, Bonnie,”
    Coach Outlet
    he said. “Nice to see ya.”During his speech, the first noticeable reaction from the crowd came as he spoke about what he thought was the secret to America’s greatness, increasing his cadence and pointing a finger in the air.“I believe that secret really starts with a visionary idea that there is a creator — ”“Amen,” a woman interjected.“— that blessed us“To an important degree, a generation of officers tried to

hayes

As an
    Coach Outlet Online
    American socialite and hotel heiress, Paris Hilton has built up
    Coach Outlet Online
    a global brand on her sexy image — and sometimes very
    Coach Factory Outlet
    few clothes.But many believe she has gone a step too
    Coach Outlet Store
    far in opening a store selling luxury items in the Muslim
    Coach Outlet
    holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia.Hilton’s rise to worldwide fame
    Coach Factory Outlet
    was boosted in part by a homemade sex movie that
    Coach Outlet
    went viral online in 2003, days before the debut of her
    reality TV series “The Simple Life.”This does not sit well
    Coach Factory Online
    with many in Mecca, which attracts three million Muslim pilgrims
    Coach Factory Outlet
    from around the world every year.All Muslims who are able are
    Coach Outlet Online
    expected to make the pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in their lifetime, and non-Muslims are not allowed to enter the city.

sabunkopugu
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives