twitter google

GOT MY UFC 124 TICKETS

Home Forums MMA Related GOT MY UFC 124 TICKETS

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

But why does this card have to suck donkey balls so bad???? Is UFC laughing at Montreal because they think we will pay through our nose for a shitty card just because our boy is the main event?

glassjawsh

DW is being hypocritical and promoting what amounts to a manny pacquiao fight where no one gives a flying fuck about anything but the main event. he (correctly) assumes that GSP can draw on his own and therefore didn’t bother with a decent card.

FUCK YOU DANA WHITE!
    FUCK YOU JOE SILVA!

screaming about how your business model is the answer to what’s wrong with boxings and then you feed us the same garabge you’ve been decrying for the past 5 years.

i call bullshit

agentsmith

Yeah, the rest of the card is very “Fight Night”-ish.

And is Struve vs McCorkle seriously getting 2nd billing? Look on the UFC site, it’s listed right below GSP-Koscheck.

YEAH RIGHT

Seriously, brosef. Ps, pac/marg made 1.15 mil ppv’s. Nuts.

iamphoenix

UFC 124 is dumb…

Letibleu

I did not pay for them so I dont care. I would have dished out maybe 50$ just to be there. The ambiance will be nuts for the main event. The card isnt horrible but not worth the asking price of 600$ for great seats. 150$ yes. 600$ NO FUCKING WAY. Only in my case when they are comp tickets :D THANK YOU ROGAN.

iamphoenix

^cocksucker.

subo

They don’t “think” shit. They KNOW that GSP v a cat will sell out in Montreal. Winge moar

id watch GSP fight a tiger

Letibleu

I guess GSP fighting a Fraggle Rock is close enough to a tiger. The main problem with what the UFC is staging is that they under estimate the sanity of French Canadian sports fans. Koscheck might have some bad luck before he even makes it to the Octagon. Last show his team got showered with beer as they walked after the fight and they started swinging at some fans before security pulled them away to the backstage area. I would never throw a beer at Kos, he is not worth a 10$ draft beer. A brick in a brown paper bag or an Iraqi reporters shoe would fit the bill. Im wondering how hard an egg would be to sneak in… Give Fraggle Rock some stylish dreads…

YEAH RIGHT

^Probably because they’re french

P W

The UFC has reached a level when they, just like many other companies, are able to work according to the principle: How shitty can we make our product but still get people to buy it?

Mal

seems to me Dana White is having a hard time putting a good card together ..A Frank Mir Lesnar rematch is proof of that is the stupid`est { if that is a word } thing i have ever heard of, these trilogy cards and fight rematches come on … UFC should have cards leading up to a large event like a superbowl type of event not 3 or 4 cards a month at pay per view cost`s ..I read more forums of people who are disappointed with paying for shitty cards .Dana wants it to be a sport but yet it runs like WWE or American gladiators ,look at baseball , hockey , football, boxing on how they run then compare to UFC ..Too much of a good thing eventually turns bad quick, imagine if you had to pay per view a football or hockey season dam i predict mma will cool to the back burners again with crap like this ….

subo

Yeah, it’s a good thing baseball doesn’t have dozens of teams each playing 162 games a year not including spring training and/or the playoffs. That would be CRAZY.

NinjaCodah

Doesn’t look like it’s going to sell out this time around. The rest of the card is very average and last time i checked there were plenty of 300$+ tickets available. I love GSP and all, but i’m not spending 300$ to watch him fight, no way.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives