twitter google

Greg Savage – “AT LEAST 60 to 70 percent” of fighters use steroids

Home Forums MMA Related Greg Savage – “AT LEAST 60 to 70 percent” of fighters use steroids

This topic contains 36 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

some good points made here.

i heard some interview gross did with jake shields. hardcores and fighters know gross is a bigtime anti ped guy. so gross asks shields his position on peds in mma. coming from cesars (where the diaz bros, melendez etc make a lot of accusations) i assumed shields would slam guys who juice. instead he stated that although hes clean and doesnt agree with juicing, its not a black and white issue like the journalists make it out to be. he talked about what fighters put their bodies through everyday and how hard it is to recover.

the cesar team is often associated with being ped free, but there was a time when their premier fighter was ridiculed for having bitch tits.

Omomatta

Juicing is rampant. There are a lot of puffy motherfuckers running around when they’re cycling. You can’t blame them though…..if everyone’s doing it, they’ve gotta keep up.

glassjawsh

winnie cooper was hot

X

I won’t deny that the roids do give a competitive advantage, but how much? It can’t be factored. However, in baseball they were able to do some stats with the homerun counts. Subo, keep living in your world of denial, it doesn’t bother me at all, but if you think that most fighters don’t juice at some point, then I think you are naive. I can’t help it that you need to see the pill digested or the needle in the butt of a fighter to convince you it’s real and going on all the time. I would like to add though, if there was a top level fighter who doesn’t juice, its most likely Cain Velasquez, he looks completely legit, and I’m being completely serious.

Mal

More than likely knowing Dana White there is probally a UFC brand of steroids that they can only use ..lol profit profit .

Letibleu

not Brock. He does not juice :p

G Funk

X, I lifted with aspiring Body Builders and have taken steriods once with them. These fuckers had roids for cardio and all kinds of chit for building muscle and strength and healing and estrogen blockers ex. THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE IS RIDICULOUS! That BS bout it giving just a slight edge is retarded.

X

Sherk is obviously a juicing meat-heat and he gets his ass kicked all the time. I guess with-out roids, he would get his ass beat worse, so, maybe you have a point, but then again, lesnar is juice-rific and he just got his ass kicked too. My point was, these guys aren’t fucking body-builders, save the 2 I just mentioned, most use it for healing purposes, for the most part.

mamoru

Sidelnikov juiced, looked like a fat mw and lost to Buentello.
    Barnett got caught three times, Sylvia juiced.

And people still think how ripped someone is is a good indicator of if they’re dirty fucking cheats or not.
    Pretty funny.

GoldenArms

subo should do steroids, then his stuff wouldnt be so fucking weak. he obviously has no technique.

variable

G Funk is correct there are roids for everything, just because a guy isn’t massive doesn’t mean he isn’t on the juice. There are roids for cardio, cutting fat, some anabolics will even give you a chiseled look.

There are several guys I know for a fact are juicing at my local 24 hour fitness, and they are just average guys. Finally, if a guy is fighting for a pay check he is going to have a lot more motivation to juice than just some local gym rats.

Mal

FOR SURE …whole jiu jitsu school i know does …and judo

frickshun

I juice to be a better father. It’s rampant in the PTA.

glassjawsh

^ comment of the week

@ Mal666 – those blonde bastards down at cobra kai juice more than jay kordich

http://www.johnnygoodtimes.com/juiceman.jpg

G Funk

Who are you, Carlos Mencia? Stop biting others commenters(frick) jokes!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives