Greg Savage – “AT LEAST 60 to 70 percent” of fighters use steroids

Home Forums MMA Related Greg Savage – “AT LEAST 60 to 70 percent” of fighters use steroids

This topic contains 36 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

G Funk

X, you keep on drinking that kool-aid bro…

Omomatta

My boy put on 40lbs in about 5 months…..straight fucking diesel….after the cycle he dropped all of it, back to a scrawny weakling. Juice is for realz.

G Funk

Damn, he musta had dem 2nd graders shaking in their boots! What kinda fashah would let his elementary son take roids huh? You’re worse than Frick Frack you bastard!

frickshun

I’m not a bad father like (h)Omo. I would never give my girls roids. But I do limit their caloric intake. If they go over 500 cals a day, I make them eat their finger for dinner.

subo

^ As someone that has dated a bulimic girl, let me just say that this is the combination of hilarity and wrongness I’ve come to expect from Frick.

glassjawsh

bulimia is awesome for your abs

thingvolds

looks like our speculations were correct.

from 7/4/11

http://www.fightopinion.com/2011/07/04/margaret-goodman-ufc-mma-drug-testing/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+fightopinion+%28FightOpinion.com+-+Your+Global+Connection+to+the+Fight+Industry.%29

“What we’re ignoring here is that there’s so many other substances that are used as performance-enhancing agents besides testosterone or anabolic steroids and often athletes use things in combination. So, to say that an athlete is just purely using one single anabolic steroid and not using all this other stuff like EPO for blood doping or all these other things that are out there, I mean you could give a litany of drugs, is silly and that they’re probably using things in combination. And if you look at cycling, which is probably considered the dirtiest sport out there still, they’re using, you know, certain agents in addition to probably using steroids but they’re using things like EPO all the time and I do believe that EPO is very commonly used in MMA and in boxing and that is a drug that definitely will improve your endurance.”

“I think that, you know, with MMA being so vocal and being so prominent now as far as the media is concerned it’s going to be a question that they’re going to have to answer or the Government will step in. I know people have lobbyists preventing further Government involved in MMA but the bottom line is the Government is going to be asked to take a look at drug use like it has been asked to take a look at drug use in horse racing recently. They’re going to be asked to do this in MMA and just like I said earlier, this may be end(ing) up (as) MMA’s Achilles’ heel.”

good to know dr margaret goodman reads fightlinker

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives