twitter google

GSP Post Fight Celebration

Home Forums MMA Related GSP Post Fight Celebration

This topic contains 34 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Omomatta 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Omomatta

The rings truly paid off.

thingvolds

:)

Letibleu

Did GSP lose? There is a big chunk missing from his head.

Omomatta

He won….see the look on Béla Károlyi’s face? Listen Leti, sometimes fighters have injuries after fights. Shields caught him with a big elbow in the 2nd.

frickshun

There was a crackhead who lived on my block when I was a kid. His name was Poochie. Apparently, he pissed someone off b/c they smashed him in the head w/a bat. After that he had a permanent GIANT dent in his head that looked as bad or worse than GSP above.

Therefore, I support Omo’s theory & his alternative lifestyle.

Omomatta

Thanks for the support Frick. Polygamy is often difficult for people to wrap their minds around. I’m living the dream.

We all know that the soft spot you have for Poochie is larger than the one on his head. It’s okay, everyone remembers their first BJ.

G Funk

^ Living the dream of scheduling “Fuck” days with your woman’s significant others (there are four of you (the slut)). Yep, sharing is caring! And I realize that I placed parentheses within itself but it just felt right.

frickshun

^^Ya know what “felt right”? The 1st time your mom said “Shhhhh……G won’t be back from school for another hour. Let’s do it in his room this time.”

G Funk

^NNNNOOOOOOO! MOMMY!!!! That’s why my carpet had white stains on them! OMO YOU MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD!!! I need some FBM support…

CAP

So does he do a backflip into his arms? That would be cute!

Omomatta

Mrs. Funk and Mamacita………me in the slippery middle. It was nice G. Trust me, you’d high five me if she wasn’t ya ma.

Una vez era un niño, pero ahora soy un hombre.

Omomatta

“So does he do a backflip into his arms? That would be cute!”

Cute….I lulzed.

Letibleu

Frick, Funk had already been there done that in his own bed. You got his sloppy seconds… or was it his dad…. fuck I don’t remember.

Double parenthesis is bad ass (but only using one is even better.

G Funk

^ Damn now that’s sick. Fuckin Canadians…

frickshun

^^One parenthesis started the rise of Nazism & overuse of high fructose corn syrup.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives