GTFO

Home Forums MMA Related GTFO

This topic contains 29 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  agentsmith 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Fightlinker

Sorry, not interested in losing the small advertising pittance we get because ‘nigga’ shows up on the front page above ads. That’s always been the one kinda thing we’ve always openly said we remove.

iamphoenix

whitey.

frickshun

Ryan–>I get it. You’re tired of eating cat food & being a martyr for MMA comedy. So you dropped the comedy, turned into MMA Junkie & now you get to BUY FULL PRICE BREAD.

agentsmith

Understood.

By the way, the formatting options disappeared from my comment box at around the same time. Is that my punishment?

Fightlinker

Nah, no changes have been made to the star member role, I wouldn’t punish anyone like that. But I have been having problems getting the formatting options to show up for non-admin users, it’s part of why i was asking for drupal help. I have no idea why it just disappeared for star members. Le sigh. Another thing to do that isn’t making horse cock jokes about mma :-p

agentsmith

So it’s not a “well I guess racists don’t need coloured text, do they?” kinda thing then.

Kidding, I already presumed it was a site issue.

frickshun

I jumped in a pool & my penis disappeared. Did you do that Ryan?

agentsmith

Your mom made my penis disappear… and then reappear. And then disappear again! And so forth.

G Funk

Weak! Fail

frickshun

G–>she wasn’t blowing him. She was pushing it in like a switchblade comb.

FiveBoltMain

^ Win!!

G Funk

Yes, Frick FTW!

By the way, the formatting options disappeared from my comment box at around the same time. Is that my punishment?

Are you referring to the collapsible “Input Format” options that would allow you to post HTML or do you mean the WYSIWYG editor? It (WYSIWYG) isn’t set to show up when you have “filtered HTML” selected in the input options, but it should if you select “full HTML”

agentsmith

I mean the collapsible full HTML option, I don’t see a WYSIWYG editor and have no idea where these “input options” are. The HTML editor came back for awhile, but now it’s been gone again for several days. I think someone else mentioned it too (Subo?), so it’s not just me.

frickshun

Stop acting so niggardly!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives