twitter google

Halloween Fixes UFC 137

Home Forums MMA Related Halloween Fixes UFC 137

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  iamphoenix 5 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Remember when a few hundred years ago before LongJohn Silvers and KFC weren’t cojoined fast food places? How about Carl’s Jr and The Green Burrito? OMG TEH SUXXORS!!! And when that one dude dressed up as Kimbo Slice for the halloween times? Well it happened. Look at it.

Now continue reading…

Since UFC 137 is a couple days before kids are finally able to accept candy out the back of Joan’s windowless white van and not feel guilty, a bunch of UFC fighters from all around the world, including the United States of America, emailed me from the internet what they will be. A few of them even said they will be wearing their costumes as they walk out to their fights. For real.

BJ Penn is a pro bowl UFC fighter. 10-time All Hawaiian resident of America. Dressed with clothes everyday. This guy is good. So for Halloween, he’s gonna be Nick Diaz.

If the tears were collected after the news that GSP tragically hurt his knees off his body, I’m pretty sure there would be a lot of tears collected in Maple Syrup bottles. Nick Diaz is going to politely ask for candy as GSP.

This effectively fixes UFC 137. GSP vs. Nick Diaz is back on and everyone wins.

There are three words that come to mind when I think of Cheick Kongo. Also, Thundercats is back on and totally brand new and apparently Kongo is going to be Cheetara. I think she’s called that because she’s half cheeto, and half ara. Lol look it’s Kongo as Cheetara.

And Dan Hardy is already coming as Bart Palaszewski.

The End.

HA!! Cheetara!! HahahHahA

Butters is going as Condit

G Funk

YES GSP vs. Nicky D is back baby!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.