Have You Ever Had A Dream?

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Have You Ever Had A Dream?

This topic contains 27 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

volds still proving he is a shower

Ive had all kinds of fucked up dreams like one where i was storming the beach at Iwo Jima and shot a jap in the face. Or I had one where Jerry Rice got eaten by Jaws.

Omomatta

“Shooting
    To dream that you shoot a person with a gun, denotes your aggressive feelings and hidden anger toward that particular person. If the person you shoot is a stranger, then it indicates that you are rejecting unknown aspects of yourself that you do not understand.”

You hate Japanese people…..That’s evident already.

“Shark
    To see a shark in your dream, indicates feelings of anger, hostility, and fierceness. You are undergoing a long and difficult emotional period and may be an emotional threat to yourself or to others.�Perhaps, you are struggling with your individuality and independence, especially in some aspect of your relationship. Alternatively, a shark represents a person in your life who is greedy and unscrupulous. This person goes after what he or she wants with no regards to the well-being and sensitivity of others. The shark may also be an aspect of your own personality with these qualities.”

You’re angry….and possibly gay.

CAP

Oh come on didn’t you listen to the lil fella? In your dreams you can do ANYTHING!!!

the first one is right on the money… the second is weird since i was like 10 when i had that dream. Its not the only one ive had involving jaws, another had jaws in my pond eating some chick.

i do far more interesting things while im dreaming like sleep walk and sleep load my guns.

Omomatta

I hope you’re sporting trigger locks.

trigger locks are for homos… this is my trigger lock

im surprised i was actually loading the right rounds int the right gun. now i keep them separate and in the closet like Volds

Omomatta

Trigger locks are for homos who like their children’s brains to remain in their heads.

i dont have children so its all good

i actually use my manditory locks to keep my door open and lock my gate

iamphoenix

i had this dream last night where i was beating up these two dudes with a baseball bat…i think it was a baseball bat. they were pretty mean, trying to kill me i think. i totally kicked their asses. it was intense.

YEAH RIGHT

I don’t dream, because the last nigga that had a dream got shot!

High-Hyped has returned – and he’s brought us all WIN!

frickshun

HYHYPT is funny again?! Someone check the sky to make sure it isn’t crashing down…..

Missed ya, shorty!!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives