twitter google

He-Man Hipsters

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads He-Man Hipsters

This topic contains 55 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  hayes 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

Omomatta

I had that green He-Man six legged spinny thing when I was a kid.  It took like 4 D-Cell batteries.  Talk about fucking awesome! 

CAP

I had a crapload including the castle Greyskull with shitty microphone.  Made some kids day and sold the motherload at a rummage sale for like $5.  He-Man…the memories.

Letibleu

i remember that castle. morphed the voice

Giallo

I had a few few figures, the misquito guy were you can see blood flowing through him was the best. but I didn’t have any of the big stuff, fucking jerks.

Omomatta

Skull Mountain had the voice morphing thing. Greyskull just had the awesome drawbridge. I think I had every He-Man action figure.  My daughter found a box of that crap at my Parents’ house and brought home the “Screech” bird.  She freaking loves that thing.

frickshun

I remember getting Castle Greyskull with Battle Armor ™ He-Man & Skeletor for Christmas. In my fervor to play w/the castle, I BROKE THE FUCKING TRAP DOOR trying to put it together myself. Thanks a fucking lot 8 yr old frick!! I’m pretty sure that moment is what led me to masturbating waaaaay too early.

Letibleu

well, masturbating using Castle Greyskull with Battle Armor ™ was probably easier without that door anyways. the glass is half full.

Omomatta

^^Yeah, I fucking hated 8 year old frick.  Any kid who’s not allowed to put his hands in his pockets weirds me the fuck out.

Giallo

Rich pricks, I wanted that castle so fucking bad (I still do). Reminds me of a friend of mine who had not only all the he-man shit but all the GI Joe and fucking transformers. God I hated him so much but liked him so i could go over to his place.

CAP

That’s right it was Snake Mountain that had the shitty mic.  I was definitely not as cool as the neighbor kid who had all the Star Wars crap.  He’s probably rich off that now.

Letibleu

Omomatta

I didn’t do Star Wars, GI Joe or Transformers.  Actually I’ve never watched the Star Wars movies.  I’ve tried, but I fall asleep every time………I think I just heard the interwebs break.

Giallo

^ wtf sir

that castle is fucking sweet but my balls would get stomped, i can’t think of any excuse that would  get me in possession of that beauty. Buddies even got the manual, how the fuck does that happen? loser

frickshun

Giallo–>I was a poor kid but my dumb mother thought going into debt for the kids demonstrated her love. I didn’t have a lot but I damn sure got the VERY FIRST Optimus Prime & Megatron. Megatron turned into a FUCKING HANDGUN. He was awesome til his legs broke off. Optimus was kinda weak but he was still Optimus. I had a good amount of GI Joes but they were mostly stolen property either by young sticky fingered frick or my sister who worked the register @ a store & slid a few by the scanner.

PS: There were no scanners when I was a kid.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives