Hipster Kitties

Home Forums Everything else Hipster Kitties

This topic contains 397 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  atyu2020 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 398 total)
  • Author

iamphoenix

posting pics of boobs is cheating!

G Funk

^ Previously posted. You suck & FAIL!!1!

iamphoenix

I hate Image so much now. If this was a school I would pull his pants down and stuff him in a locker and bang the girl he likes. I would also not feel bad about any of it because I’m on the football team and everyone likes me. Plus my parents are Astronauts and they are always in space so I can throw awesome hardcore parties that I never invite you to. Also, you are the only poor kid in school and your jeans have holes, not because you bought them that way but because they are old jeans that your mom could barely afford at Goodwill. Your mom shoplifts from the 99 cent store. Not because she’s that poor but because she’s a jew.

^ That had me laughing..

Damn it now I go hang my head in shame I never wanted to fail in the only thread that brought me here in the first place.. It even says what mine says?

Now to end it all..

iamphoenix

You are on fightlinker because of a thread of cats i created? lol

That is a joke between Frickshun, Omomatta, and Myself..

iamphoenix

you can’t go around changing your username. now i don’t know who you are. IHATEYOUUUUUU

G Funk

Awesome! Image: Good Sport.

Now we must go full HATE-RAGE!!!1 on buttcorn! He’s totally the suxxxors!!1!@

iamphoenix

^I agree. Buttcorn was the one I truly hated!

frickshun

What did the Ikea boss person say to the lazy engineer? Are you gonna Finnish that? Finnish that. I just made that up. In my head.

Omomatta

^Gay

Image and Feenix need to stand in the middle of the living room and hug real hugs.  That’s what mamacita made us do growing up as a child back in the old country.

Feenix needs to stand up if he wants to talk to me.  That way I can slap him in the face and tell him to sit back down and shut up until I tell him other wise. 

Same goes for g-spunk.

They need to understand this is my I-net and I just let them on until I feel other wise.  
    Don’t make me take you I-net away fellas.  

G Funk

^Your GAY posts are like Fricks GAY post topped with x-tra GAY(s).

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 398 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives