Hominick Exposed Garcia

Home Forums MMA Related Hominick Exposed Garcia

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Omomatta 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Omomatta

Before I get started, I first have to say that I’ve always enjoyed Leonard Garcia’s exciting fights.

I was getting ready for this fight to be crazy, explosive, back and forth…..text book Garcia.  Hominick literally lit his ass up.  His jab was fucking sick and Garcia had no answer but to wince in pain and try to completely avoid eating the jab.  Mark Hominick impressed the living daylights out of me with his composure…..not to mention his cardio.  That boy was in shape for this fight.  He engaged and followed his game plan perfectly.  The only answer Garcia had was an occasional kick that never really landed and attempting to wing hay makers. 

Now, I’m not all up on Hominick’s junk, but I’m really looking forward to see who he gets matched up with next…..and I think Leonard needs to go back to the drawing board and work on his technique.

unlike a lot of guys who throw jabs Homonick actually followed up with them and didnt just edgar his way to a win

Omomatta

His striking was definitely effective. I like what I saw, not to mention that his jabs were doing damage.

frickshun

Had a chat w/my boss this morning how I always see the potential in fighters where he judges them exclusively in the moment (looking good OR bad). Hominick is quietly improving. Don’t think I’d say he “exposed” Garcia. I never thought of Garcia as a technical fighter. His style is a lot like me in bed: unorthodox, wild “swing for the fence” attitude, gassing out within a few minutes & ultimately failing.

YEAH RIGHT

Did anyone really think garcia was that good? i mean hes exciting to watch but not technical in the least.

What i love about hominick is how fucking good his defense is. His defense is one of the best in mma, no one else blocks and slips like he does. His strikings good too, but not as good as his defense. Always fun to watch him fight, him vs aldo would be a good fight.

Omomatta

Yeah, I agree, his defense is solid.

“Always fun to watch him fight, him vs aldo would be a good fight.”
    For about a round….maybe two.

Supernatural

Anyone whose biggest strength is heart is always going to lose to anyone with above average striking or grappling.

Trol

Garcia is a straight up brawler. Almost no technique at all. He has a helluva chin though. I don’t see him lasting much longer in WEC. He is fun to watch but he lacks some serious skills to be hanging in there with the WEC’s 145ers.

YEAH RIGHT

homomatta- i agree, aldo would take the first round to read him, then ko him in the second or third round.

Symbul

Eh, I don’t think we saw anything from Garcia we haven’t seen… in all of his fights I guess. I actually had him winning the first round on volume and low kicks. He was being outclassed but he was still landing things then. As soon as the gas tank inevitably started coming up short it was all Hominick though.

Omomatta

“homomatta- i agree”
    Have you been taking your medicine again?

nem0

“Did anyone really think garcia was that good?”

Nah. He’s fun to watch, but he’s a straight up brawler. Never gonna be a contender.

Anonymous

With the high-tech Supra Shoes technology and unique colorways design, it can make you more special in the crowd. Now you can choose whatever you like on our Supra Footwear shop. Supra Skytop, the colorway of shoes is just right, which can stimulate your passion for sport availably. Those great quality but Supra TK Society are waiting for you right now. There will always be one pair of shoes appropriated for you on our Supra Sneakers store.

Anonymous

If you are looking for a pair of pretty UGG Boots, you shouldn’t miss this chance for purchasing UGG Classic Cardy Boots this season in our shop. Ugg Bailey Button would give people such a deep impression. UGG Classic Short Boots appreciate it not only by the high quality with steady innovations but also by its stylish designs. There is no doubt that it could go well with you casual outfits. There are many kinds of UGG Classic Tall Boots for different ages and tastes online. So pick up your own UGG Sandals now.

Anonymous

It is named Christian Louboutin for the reason that man who create Christian Louboutin shoes. At the same time, it’s helpful to reduce the risk of injury for the player. If you think your feet should be protected well during the strenuous exercise, the Christian Louboutin Pumps are the right choice for you.
    There are many Cheap Christian Louboutin Heels from our shop. If you want to learn more informations of those Christian Louboutin Boots, please visite our website http://www.louboutinshopsale.com/. Are you looking for a comfortable shoes? We are ready for you to give you great discount Christian Louboutin Sandals and best service.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives