HOW ABOUT THEM YANKEES??!!

Home Forums Everything else HOW ABOUT THEM YANKEES??!!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

LOL @ the yankees

YANKEES 2010 TEAM PAYROLL = $206 MILLION (highest in MLB)

RANGERS 2010 TEAM PAYROLL = $55 MILLION (27th highest in MLB, or 4th to last)

AROD AND JETER COMBINED 2010 SALARIES = $55,600,000 (more than the ENTIRE TEXAS RANGERS ROSTER)

texas rangers up 3 – 1 in the ALCS

the rangers have outscored the yankees 30 to 11 in this series

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!11

frickshun

I appreciate that data.

People that live & breath for pro sports teams are fucking lame.

subo

Fuck the Yankees. I’d root for Satan’s Army against the New York Yankees.

That said, The Claw is fucking stupid.

iamphoenix

what the fuck are you talking about bear claws are hilariously awesome and delicious.

subo

Next time you’re hungover: Bear Claws and gravy. Yeah, I said it.

Millertime

It appears that the real winners are ARod and Jeter. Who gives a fuck about baseball anyways.

iamphoenix

“Next time you’re hungover: Bear Claws and gravy. Yeah, I said it.”

I know you said it. No further clarification needed.

subo

It’s always good to see the Yankees lose. Even when I have to root for Boston – another team with an unfairly astronomical payroll – it’s good to see them lose.

Letibleu

is MMA a professional sport?

Shibo

It’s great to see the Yankees lose. It always makes my day. =)

I’d love to see Texas vs. SF, two teams with 0 world series rings. I’m sure MLB would rather see the Phillies for the TV ratings though. Yankees probably would have helped their revenue too.

But yeah, as a Red Sox fan, it’s fantastic to see them all watching the games at home.

thingvolds

^this^

im looking forward to an SF v TX world series. bud selig and the rest of MLB brass, however, are certainly not. im sure they were hoping for and probably expecting yanks v phils.

it was satisfying to see arod get caught looking for the final out of the ALCS. poetic justice.

Go Giants

frickshun

Letiblew–>are you referring to me? I said pro sport “TEAMS”. Meaning, people that align themselves w/a team b/c of geography or their daddy…..ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS. Go ahead & put your favorite team jersey on now.

G Funk

Ironic that a speedo wearing, pinga colada drinking, designer clothes fashionista Joysee douche is calling others FUCKING FAGGOTS. haha, lol, lmfao, :-)

frickshun

Haha. You’re too scared to ask G Funk, but I’m always willing to give you a makeover (no matter how mean or spanish you are).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives