HOW ABOUT THEM YANKEES??!!

Home Forums Everything else HOW ABOUT THEM YANKEES??!!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

G Funk

I’ve seen you commenting on the T-shirts and you would get the smackdown layethith apon you son!

Anonymous

ugg boots london I saw something shocking uggs london on my way to work the other day. uggs new york While bundled in a long sleeved shirt, wool sweater and coat, with a Pashmina, hat and gloves,ugg boots london sale I saw a man with his bike a the bus stop in SANDALS. He wasn’t overly well dressed for cold weather, in jeans, t-shirt and open jacket. Now, having lived in Oregon for the past decade I have come to be aware of what “true Oregonians” consider winter attire. ugg boots london shop This primarily consists of the inbred belief that flip-flops are a necessity year round, and sweaters and umbrellas are for tourists.I do not uphold this belief.ugg boots sale london I love getting dressed up for winter, layering on leggings with my sweater dress and ugg boots new york, a sweater and a jacket, and a rotating army of scarves, hats and gloves.ugg boots london stockists I don’t enjoy being frozen, especially knowing how easy a situation that is to avoid. uggs new york sale So personally, buy ugg boots london I do not consider myself a “true Oregonian.” I like umbrellas, and only wear flip flops when it’s above 75 degrees.Based on the population of Oregon, ugg new york I’m probably in the minority. Although I have come to accept that these people are just immune to cold in a way I am not, uggs new york of sale I do still think they are crazy. I’m guessing that the good folks at UGG Australia caught wind of these people because look at what they have to offer: sandals with fleece! uggs new york on sale

glassjawsh

^ you WOULD comment on this thread newyork22

MadMan

yeah, that dude is waaaay too long-winded for my tastes ;)

G Funk

I don’t get it, right over head…

Fightlinker

man, it blows me away that there’s still enough money in baseball to pay douchebags 20 million dollars. It’s gonna be in trouble when all the old fucks reminiscing about getting crackerjacks for molestings all die.

variable

^Totally disagree baseball is immensely popular and far more so than UFC.

UFC 121 with its super-draw Brock had an attendance of 14,856.

All 30 MLB teams average more fans at the gate than that even the A’s and Cleveland. http://espn.go.com/mlb/attendance

Factor in also that teams play 81 home games, that is a shit load of people going through the turnstiles.

glassjawsh

@ GFunk – a bot named NEWYORK22 commented (botted?) on a yankees thread

subo

variable – You can get a ticket to a Rockies game for four bucks. It’s a little different.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives