twitter google

“Humanitarian Effort” = Political Assasination?

Home Forums Everything else “Humanitarian Effort” = Political Assasination?

This topic contains 36 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

so what do the obamabots have to say about this now?

TRIPOLI, Libya — Libyan leader Muammar al-Qaddafi survived a NATO missile strike Saturday that killed his youngest son and three grandchildren and wounded friends and relatives, Libya’s spokesman said.

Qaddafi and his wife were in the Tripoli house of his 29-year-old son, Saif al-Arab Qaddafi, when it was hit by at least one missile fired by a NATO warplane, according to Libyan spokesman Moussa Ibrahim.

“The leader himself is in good health,” Ibrahim said. “He was not harmed. The wife is also in good health.”

“The attack resulted in the martyrdom of brother Saif al-Arab Qaddafi, 29 years old, and three of the leader’s grandchildren,” Ibrahim said

The one-story house in a Tripoli residential neighborhood was heavily damaged.
    Saif al-Arab Qaddafi was the sixth son of Qaddafi. He had spent much of his time in Germany in recent years.

btw, NATO = US MIlitary

obama is now officially a war criminal

somehow, i dont think you libtards will be protesting though?

well well well…

durrrrr bush killed saddam Husseins kids in exactly the same manner and you right wingers lauded him for it. stfu

i am not a right winger

i was also against the murder of saddams sons

i was also against the kangaroo court trial and execution of saddam

im ok with anyone who associates themselves or stays with War Criminals/Despots/Guys who wear khaki suits being bombed

seems like criticism is building

this kind of assasination / assasination attempt is of course highly illegal according to international law, especially under the guise of a humanitarian mission

it seems a member of gaddafis family was paid handsomely then given asylum to rat out gaddafis location

to call this a “nato” action is a smoke screen considering american taxpayers fund nato to the tune of five or six times what the other strong member nations contribute, ten or twenty times that of some of the smaller nations easily

also nato supreme commanders are almost always american since its inception

im trying to discover exactly what hillary clintons endgame is

how does she (or bill) choose which crises to intervene in, and which to ignore

why somalia, kosovo, libya?

what is her twisted agenda

when i discover it, i will experience an epiphany and ascend to a higher plane of conciousness

then i will drink a beer

Why does everyone give a shit that we got Osama? It’s just a ruse for Obama to garner votes for re-election.

your anti american… shouldnt you be happy he killed another jew hating towelhead?

100% agree with frick.

frick is correct

White guy high fives all around. “We did it.” This is just like Bush’s “Mission Accomplished” speech. So glad I pay taxes to wage unjust wars instead of improving the US infrastructre & education system.

frick you dont pay taxes admit it

G Funk

^ No that’s Subo… Cause he doesn’t work…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.