I cant embed shit. My star is invalid

Home Forums Everything else I cant embed shit. My star is invalid

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  iamphoenix 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

iamphoenix

It was just like any other day. I had just got done with my post masturbation cry and was about to post a picture on FL. But for some reasons that a mere internet immortal cant explain, i have no options to post pics or vids. some of you have the same problems. Lets band together and let out our tears with these first world problems and hopefully this can be fixed. Im using fhe same browser as i always have, same settings, same website dedicated to joan photoshops running…

Normally this post would have a funny picture up. Im sorry there is none. If this is what sopa is gonna be then im gonna have to build my own internet within the internet. Fuck the police, get bitches acquire money.

frickshun

sniff sniff……

thingvolds

i’m still waiting on my complimentary star membership. i’m a valued forum member and prolific poster, i totally deserve one.

Letibleu

I talked to Ryan and he has no idea what happened and he vowed to do nothing about it cause he is busy drinking with family. He says no changes were maed and that it seems the software did this on its own. As suddenly as it came it seems to have fixed itself so we can go back to doing what we do.

Happy Christmas and merry new year.

iamphoenix

I called Ryan on our personal dedicated line to each other and he already told me all this before you talked to him so I knew first all along the whole time.

And he said for christmas he wanted someone to put hot sauce in his butthole? Is this true?

Letibleu

He puts that s*%t on everything.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives