I spend a lot of time on the internet

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads I spend a lot of time on the internet

This topic contains 99 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  atyu2020 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • Author

iamphoenix

poop in the wrong places is funny

So I drew Ronda Rousey, Gina Carano, Miesha Tate and Cris Cyborg.I got a brand new tablet to draw on…pretty sicccck for right now.

linkkkkk to dah piiiicccc

frickshun

^^bwahahahahHha!!!! Carano is ridic!!!

CAP

Haha nice!

iamphoenix

So I made a blog thing site. I was just gonna post it up here without creating a site and shit but this place is primarily for teh UFC and MMA so come monday i will post a link in this thread. it’s just gonna be me sharing stories from afghanistan and stuff and sharing some pics from over there. Hopefully i can actually continue to write over there as I don’t know exactly where I’ll be, or what the internet situation is gonna be but I’m pretty optimistic. i wrote the first post so it’ll be up monday morning before i do pt. maybe you will like it.

I can’t wait to read it man.

Letibleu

just dont pee on dead bodies and if you do dont share those pictures until AFTER you finish your career in the service.

iamphoenix

i doubt i’ll even get a chance to stand over a dead body. perfectly fine with that.

anyway, for those of you who are not my facebook friend on facebook, I’ve been trying to get a picture posted up on one of my favorite interweb sites, thechive. i submitted 2 pics prior and this one finally made it. since i was in the field all this last month, i wasn’t able to let people on here know how internet famous I am now. It’s crazy how many people recognize me walking down the street doing my thang, as anthony cake johnson would say. I’ve signed so many autographs on titties it’s getting a bit hectic. I have to wear a disguise everytime i go outside. Being famous is hard.

iamphoenix

the first post is up at Hyper Speed Robot. Second post will be up tomorrow morning. I hope you don’t think it sucks. >.<

CAP

^Haha butters! I will sleep good at night knowing we have super soldiers (and bears) like you protecting my freedomz.

nice i like the inclusion of the observer

iamphoenix

i feel like perez hilton now! i’m such a celebrity blogger…i don’t know where mine would fit in though because it’s sooo retarded. thanks for checking it out though. maybe after i get back i can transform it into something else…

CAP

off to a good start. Log in BRO = lulz

You easily have the wackiest service blog in military history.  Looking forward to more.

frickshun

I left my mark on the site…….

Critique time: started out really haha, fizzled a little towards the end. Still, you’re a deranged lunatic & I dig it. I would mail you some delicious, homemade cookies to celebrate but you’re a badass GI Joe who would never be caught dead eating sparkly, chewy molasses cookies!! HOOAAAA!!

iamphoenix

second post is up http://hyperspeedrobot.com/

thanks for the honest feedback guys. i expect nothing less!

I’m working on the next post…this blogging stuff is hard when i can’t take content from other mma blogs. lol

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives