I Think It Would Be Cool

Home Forums Everything else I Think It Would Be Cool

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

i think it would be cool if someone wore those stainless steel banjo picks, but at all times.

for most of the day, they’d have them turned so they’d be over their fingernails, like shiny claws. if it’s a girl and they had some black leather, they could look like catwoman. a guy could look pretty goth if his hair and clothes are right. but then, if he comes across a banjo somewhere, he could turn the things around 180 degrees and start picking up a storm, like earl scruggs. when he finishes the song, he’d just turn them back around and walk away like a vampire or something.

people would be like, “what the fuck, did that vampire dude just play a mean black mountain rag??!!”

it would also be good for self defense situations. not because they’re claws, though. because if you see some unwanted blacks come around, you could turn them around again and start playing dueling banjos. as soon as blacks hear that shit, they’re headed the other way. they know what that means.

http://s9.postimage.org/61spqvjdb/DV016_Jpg_Large_116500_single.jpg

frickshun

Agreed.

iamphoenix

MOAR

G Funk

I like the diff thingsdouche post

CAP

I feel ya dogg

Omomatta

CAP, is that a new air conditioner? Nice!!!!

iamphoenix

wait…is that cap in the pic. LOLOLOL i pictured you totally different. kinda like this …

CAP's picture

G Funk

I always pictured cap as a 400lb man in a box. Kinda the opposite of that dinosaur jr. video.

iamphoenix

ghostboner

Did you mean turn them around 90 degrees?

frickshun

Phoenigga–>BWAAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

Butters makes everything 8.3x funnier.

CAP

Yeah my mom got me a new air conditioner from a rummage sale because I always sweat in the basement eating pop tarts with my friends…I keeps it REAL.

thingvolds

“Did you mean turn them around 90 degrees?”

i guess i could’ve been more clear about the axis of the turn, and it would also be a little more or less than 180 degrees for the index and middle fingers. but i know FL readers are highly intuitive and would figure this out.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives