twitter google

Jackal Members Rotten Dead Pool Tournament Championship-2011

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Jackal Members Rotten Dead Pool Tournament Championship-2011

This topic contains 66 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  iamphoenix 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author

iamphoenix

http://deadpool.rotten.com/

So I’ve had a fantasy football team (on facebook) ….mma fantasy teams and on mmaplayground. But nothing gets more realz than picking who you think will die this year. Pick ten people who you think will die in the next year and see if they die!!!! 

Here’s my ten people who I think will die this year:

Bob Barker

Chuck Bednarik

Osama Bin Laden

Ronald H Coase

Dolores Hope

Gene LeBell

Lindsay Lohan

John Madden

Keith Richards

Larry King

They have a lot in common. They are fucking old. So make your picks faggots. One year from now we will come back to this thread, see who got the most right and winner gets to win. Post your picks in this thread after you do it at Rotten Dead Pool so we can compare shlongs. I mean old people. And then shlongs. Ok, just shlongs for now, then old people later. Then shlongs again for a one year anniversary shlong remembrance day. 

Dick Clark
    Lindsey Lohan
    Bob Dylan
    Kim Jong Il
    Glen Beck, more of a wish than a prediction
    Stephen Baldwin
    Tom Sizemore
    Another obscure Gracie
    Queen Elizabeth
    Big Nog

agentsmith

There’s supposed to be a point system. Subtract the person’s age from 100 and that’s how many points you get if they die.

frickshun

You guys would only get 11 points if I die……

iamphoenix

just pick your fucking 10…sign up for it it’s gonna be so much fun!!!!!

frickshun

I hate guessing games. I think I’m no fun.

FiveBoltMain

I’m going to go with Aretha Franklin. Some say she is sick, some say it’s BS. So I’m betting the house on the Queen of Soul.

DaddyPants

nostradamus death list 2011:

-Don Henley (please)
    -Betty White (escalator mishap)
    -The Pope (gets herpes on the brain and dies)
    -some random contestant on Wipeout (it was bound to happen)
    -Gus Johnson (chokes on the foot in his mouth)
    -Cyborg Santos (poor guy, lets just say he was naked when it happened…)
    -Steve Jobs (sepsis)
    -George Lucas (turkey neck syndrome)
    -Larry King (decapitated by elderly trophy wife once its realized he is a zombie)
    -Dick Clark (gets poached for his pineal gland, the source of his eternal youth and power)

iamphoenix

god damn you guys are retarded. There’s a fucking database of every person on the site!!! you guys do everything wrong i don’t even know why i tried to make this happen in the first place. butters, you gotta pick ten people, so you totally fucked that up. What’s so hard about choosing who’s going to die this year? Y’all some dumbs fuck. You break my heart fricks.

iamphoenix

and you can’t bet that house. doesn’t make any sense. for each one you get right you get one point. FUck.

FiveBoltMain

Penix, chillax!!

iamphoenix

seriously yogurt!!!!!!

G Funk

This thread is gay.

frickshun

Phoenix–>there are some things a man must stay strong in his convictions on. Dead pools are one of them.

However, I would like to wish death on 2 people:
    My mother-in-law (I think my wife agrees)
    My aunt who took my dead father’s trust fund instead of giving it to me & my sister. FAT BITCH.

iamphoenix

you guys are gay. this makes it feel like i posted this on BE and getting some smug fresh and fruity feedback from hipster bitches eating dick sandwhiches covered in your own jizz because it’s ironic.

i quit fightlinker!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives