Jackal Members Rotten Dead Pool Tournament Championship-2011

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Jackal Members Rotten Dead Pool Tournament Championship-2011

This topic contains 66 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  iamphoenix 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author

iamphoenix

she did it! she joined the 27 club omg!!!

me and you both clint. i picked the wrong fuckup, i went with lindsey lohan. also, why in the fuck is bob barker still alive! and that john madden guy! if anything else i put bin laden in there as a fucking joke!

maybe you guys should put me on your list i may be getting deployed within the next year.

heading to trashcanistan?

iamphoenix

^idk just yet. but it’s like a 50/30 chance i could be going sometime within the next year.

G Funk

Yeah, that’s what infantry men do. Get sent to fight cause, well, that’s all you’re trained to do.

CAP

She’s looked dead for years…

iamphoenix

found out the unit i’m going to just go back a little while ago so i won’t be going anytime soon.

but seriously bob barker GTFO

is your unit small?

iamphoenix

^is that what jay leno said?

no its what that korean girl said… which is sad coming from an asian

iamphoenix

i was studying this chart on world penis sizes because i was doing research for a thingsvold post because he kind of disapeared…like, “where in the world is thingsvold according to this penis size chart” and south korea’s average erect penis is 3.8 inches. 3.8 inches. THREE POINT EIGHT OMG LOSERS RIGHT

which answers my year long question: Why do korean dudes always look at my dick at the urinal?

my friend was complemented on his once at a urinal, which made him start using stalls from then on. i like the attention.

Letibleu

I am not croping this on purpose

CAP

3.8!

agentsmith

^ There was a guy in one of my classes in university who did that. Then he’d turn around and face the room to pull his pants up and tuck in his shirt. All signs pointed to him being “special”… except that it was a calculus class. It’s like he was Rain Man or something.

Letibleu

1) Dude next to him is staring in awe.

2) Who the fuck felt inclined to snap a photo.

3) Jogging pants in public, nuff said.

Letibleu

4) I didn’t mean to stare but something seemed off. Just realized he doesn’t hold his Johnson and in instead picking his nose. Need volds in here for a more expert analysis.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives