twitter google

JDS Ditched Ed Soares

Home Forums MMA Related JDS Ditched Ed Soares

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Omomatta 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Omomatta

Just read his post on FB.  Wonder what’s up?

Can only people who friend him see it?

Omomatta

I think so.

I was looking through my FB on my phone and there it was, straight off his page. Someone look into it. I’m too busy.

Ed Soares seems like a shady, shady dude. He isn’t honest in his translations to English and I’m sure he’s not honest with his translations back to Portuguese either. Now that JDS speaks fluent English he doesn’t need Ed and surely there are countless successful agencies looking to snatch him up.

frickshun

Since I have no contacts in the industry….I seem to keep returning to a lengthy chat I had @ the last UFC I attended w/Shogun’s main sponsor (Nutrabolics or s’thing??) sitting next to me. He said Soares is a complete cockface. Not only is the guy a fucking asshole but he blows off appearances & shit @ his own whimsy.

CAP

I’m on Madam’s page, now that he speaks engrish who needs em. I wonder how that will affect his camp it seems almost like family and I assumed Soares was part of that. Every family has a cockface.

I was looking at this one – but I saw two others there as well, so who knows. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Junior-dos-Santos-Cigano/163609350341591

Omomatta

Yeah, I think Soares is involved with a lot of the Blackhouse guys.

iamphoenix

i heard soares used to grab fighters junks and liked getting his oil checked.

glassjawsh

Grappo

Letibleu

G Funk

Oil check pics FTW. More please.

Letibleu

Beautiful

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives