Jiu Jitsu Giveaway

Home Forums Everything else Jiu Jitsu Giveaway

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  kc bjj 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

kc bjj

You can win a bunch of shit we’re too lazy to throw away by predicting the correct submission at this weekends strikefarce giveaway. There’s a fuck-ugly shirt, a book by a guy who gets punched in the grill a lot which we’ve already masturbated into, and a portrait of helio gracie* that isn’t as good as this one.

I wanna say “Thought you guys might want to know” but I’ve never taken any part in any aspect of your community before and actually don’t even really know if you’d want to know in the first place, but fuck you all since I’m a spamming cumstain.

just go here to see what a shitty site I run with this incredibly fan-spamming ‘fuck you’ demeanor. Also, fuck your mother with an entire can of SPAM.  The big one.

*I don’t even capitalize his name because fuck that guy.  BJJ4EVAH

Your first post is spam?  C’mon son.

iamphoenix

wow a shirt! i dont have one of those! and a book no ways by big nog!!! and a helio gracie drawing wowzers sounds amaza-zing!!!!

frickshun

^^It also comes with a lanyard keychain YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!

It doesn’t come with a lanyard, you fucking liar.

iamphoenix

Well shiit fuck damn it

CAP

Barnett by fucking arm triangle!!! What do I win?????

frickshun

HAHAHAHA…..re-read the OP. It’s actually funny now.

iamphoenix

lmfao

G Funk

WTF how did I miss this?

thingvolds

i also like to give back to the community through bjj. every spring i go to the local projects and hand out GIs, rash guards, gloves, and copies of my two shootfights on dvd. when the kids see and hear my story of rags to riches, they realize they really can accomplish anything with hard work.

frickshun

^^Haha!! How can you guys NOT like Volds?? He’s ridic.

iamphoenix

volds is fine when not posting about obama and politics…

G Funk

I find it all amusing now. He is such a scholar and a gentleman. Plus he got Richard(cock-penis) fired up with ten paragraph comments with obvious stick poking trolling.

CAP

volds is the gift that keeps on giving!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives