twitter google

Just to warn you…

Home Forums MMA Related Just to warn you…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Royal 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Royal

This isn’t the going to be the first time anyone from the E is gonna press bomb on Brock. I know everyone doesn’t car about Sports Entertainment, but it does need to be said.

That little stunt Mark Calloway pulled caught the eye of several major outlets. I wouldn’t be surprised if Vin McMahon tries it again the next time Brock fights. With someone different this time. McMahon will also goad from other media. He will go that low.

While I don’t think Dana has anything to worry about, I do think White should have something in place in case of shenanigans being pulled again. Especially around March or April. I will garentee they will try to get controversy started up again,

pewnt

I think if Brock was that upset/annoyed he could tell Dana. All Dana would have to do is not sit the WWE guys near the walkways. This would limit contact to fighters, but still allow the UFC to benefit from having them there.

Royal

Oh, I think that will happen.

With Brock’s 180 day suspension, I will garentee The E will be hounding down about doing Wrestlemania.

subo

Dana’s already shot that down – Brock is under contract to the UFC and isn’t allowed to dabble. This isn’t Strikeforce, after all.

Royal

Even if they can’t get him to wrestle, they’re going for publicity. Good or bad. If you guys talk about them, even if it’s nothing more then working another MMA jurno. Free press at the expense of your “rivals”, robbing them of major press time.

Vince Mac doesn’t understand Electioneering. I can bet a million dollars he’s can’t conceive the idea of a medical suspension.

Mal

UFC the new WWE thats my prediction lmao

Mal

Watch that will be tele savalis`s (dana white) big announcement UFC and WWE join promo`s

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives