twitter google

Kos vs. GSP

Home Forums MMA Related Kos vs. GSP

This topic contains 28 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Millertime 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Gonna be fuckin good bitches…..

bitches gonna be fucking good….

Word, Kos can always KO GSP, so fuck the idea he doesn’t have a chance. I hope GSP gets the win, but you never know …

Kos has improved enough for me to think he can give GSP problems, training with Olympian level wrestlers like Cormier and Askren will mean the striking and cardio will be the deciding factors.

Granted Kos’s knock outs came against guys who are not in the UFC anymore and his power is evident. While GSP has a sharper crisper style he will default to his wrestling at the first hint of danger, its not so much that I think GSP has a suspect chin, GSP thinks he has a weak chin and fights so that it can never be exploited.

I am interested in this fight as much as the Edgar/Maynard rematch in that I am interested to see how fighters who usually cruise through opponents react to losing rounds. Will they get desperate or pull a Gerald Harris and play it safe/just do enough to not get finished.

It’s been a while since I have looked forward to a GSP fight because he is finally facing an opponent who should be able to defend against the wrestling, granted the first fight is referenced as Boss Canda’s greatest achievement I do believe it had more to do with Josh’s arrogance and hubris getting the best of him and I doubt he will make the same mistake twice.

kos wont ko gsp becuase GSP has learned how not to get hit by using gay wrestling tactics

Word Clint, I wish he was more hetero and just let people punch him in the face.

Yep it’s all down to whose gay wrestling is better.
    Kos actually won(on the judges scorecards) the first round in the first fight.
    Koscheck also says he didn’t train much wrestling for their first fight & he wasn’t looking for take-downs.
    So I don’t think an upset would be too crazy & you can get Kos @ 4-1.

I’ve still never been more surprised by an MMA fight than when GSP outwrestled Kos for three rounds. I watched that fight like dogs watch people fuck – afraid and unsure of what they’re seeing, but yet unable to turn away.

The only people whining about this match-up think they can predict the outcome of every fight before it happens. Like fighting Kos is a waste of GSP’s time. Get the fuck out of here.

You observed a dog observing sex? Thats just weird even for me :P

who watches the watchmen? Subo.

I think GSP has been taking the “easy way” in most of his fights after getting KTFO’d by the completely written off matt serra. look at his record/fights before and then after. he was way more explosive and less reserved and he finished 11 of 14 fights and now he has finished 3 of 7 post serra raping.

The Hardy fight should have been a finish. 99% of other fighters would have tapped.

I say lets enjoy the show. Everyones wet dream is GSP coming out, stuffing Koschecks takedowns, getting his own takedowns then standing up, beating up Kos badly like Fitch and then knocking him clean out. Of course, like I said earlier there is a slim chance Koscheck never makes it to the Octagon.

My prediction is that they both stand and trade. I think GSP will still be able to take Koscheck down. Anyone know how good Koscheck is at jiu jitsu?

I would even be expecting some weird off the wall finish like a leglock or heelhook from GSP.

The Kos gameplen is very evident. He will want to test GSP’s standup and avoid going down on his back. If he has trouble standing, he will definately try to put GSP on his back. Whoever has the strongest skillset will win this one other than a fluke.

Anyways, im PUMPED for this fight.

gsp not only dominates kos again, but actually finishes him this time. then everyone can say “oh i knew kos had no chance all along”.

G Funk

“Whoever has the strongest skillset will win this one other than a fluke.”

Pretty much could be said about any fight really. Are you the John Madden of MMA?

i predict GSP fights Kos

I predict they’ll fight in a squared-off circle of some sort.

I think he’s also been fighting guys who’ve been training specifically for what is now perceived to be the best wrestling in the division. But his Jits is too sloppy most of the time and he doesn’t use his legs to control guys, so very little effective GnP, so I hear where you’re comin’ from Clint. I’m just bustin’ balls ’cause I’m a total scrote-cuddlin’ fanboi.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.