twitter google

Long Beach Fight Night #12

Home Forums MMA Related Long Beach Fight Night #12

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  MMA Crazy 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

MMA Crazy

They are giving away 1,000 FREE General Admission Tickets. Go to to claim your vouchers.
    Here is the Fight Card.

according to google maps i am 2,234 miles away from long beach california

“But I’m never off, always on, ’til the break dawn
    C-O-M-P-T-O-N, and the city they call Long Beach
    Puttin’ the shit together
    Like my nigga D.O.C., no one can do it better”

Approximate distance as the crow flies in miles from Long Beach United States to Dete Zimbabwe is 10043 miles or 16159.19 Kilometers.

I am a firm supporter of local shows, but posing for your fighter picture in front of the door leading to the garage of your parents house is not the best. If you train at a gym, maybe do it in front of a punching bag. Maybe find a solid colored wall. If you live in a tornado stricken area that has swooped away all the local gyms and all the plain solid colored walls, get your buddy to photoshop it for you. I did a pro bono one since my program was open to poke fun of volds.

Leti = too much free time & penchant for naked men.

Leti is slowly overtaking Volds as the gayest member.

dude i’ve been to 2 long beach fight nights they are pretty sweet. i’ve seen fabricio werdu, there, josh thomson…long beach is my hometown but i won’t be there to see this one i am sad face. general admission is only like 20 bucks anyway.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.