twitter google

Looks like Roxy is trying out for TUF

Home Forums MMA Related Looks like Roxy is trying out for TUF

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  CAP 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

via her blog:

“http://roxannemodafferi.net/RBlog/2013/03/24/im-going-to-tuf-18-try-outs/”

“So I’ve decided to go to The Ultimate Fighter try outs. At first, a fan-friend on Twitter linked me, saying “Are you getting ready for the TUF tryouts?” I thought he was joking. Then my arch rival and best female fighter friend Tara LaRosa Tweeted something about Joe Rogan’s reaction to females in TUF, and I thought, “Wait, what?!?””

“Return to 135 lbs. Go to try-outs and try to get into the house. I talked to my boss. He told me to go to try outs and we’ll take it from there. I love my boss. I might not love him after he tells me I can’t take two months leave of absence, but we’ll see. I have to be selected first. I will be!”

“I have to believe in myself. I have skill. I haven’t been doing well lately in my career. I want to get back on the winning streak. This is my big chance. I have to get vacation from work, fly all the way from Japan, but I’d hate myself if I didn’t try it.”

I fucking hate TUF almost as much as I hate(d??) the Real World (is it even still a thing?) because it’s been hackneyed and stale since GSP-Koscheck.   And I’m sure as shit that throwing in the very real possibility of a housemate getting thrown out because of sexual assault isn’t going to pull in anyone other than the kind of person that OMGGGG LOVES that kind of Lowest Common Denominator crap.

Still, if the most famous Jackal gets her own cot in that shitty prefab mansion, I’ll probably start bootlegging the shows again.

Feel free to steal this story FL. just don’t let any of the new writers ruin it with their word vomit.

Amomirova

I bookmark it to my bookmark internet milieu catalogue and test aid soon
    zeus father of apollo

CAP

That would be cool can she play the part of the slutty fighter chick? j/k, I think she’d be a great addition for the show given her experience and personality! I may actually watch an episode or two of this one.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives