twitter google

LOVE HUGS AND SMILES… and Balls

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads LOVE HUGS AND SMILES… and Balls

This topic contains 86 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Millertime 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author

FiveBoltMain

Win!!

frickshun

Nah son, I don’t even get on the floor any more unless I’m dancing w/a chica….

yeah right frick you dance when you think no one is watching… jesus is watching and he is mighty disappointed

Omomatta

No Clint. Frick dances LIKE no one is watching.

FiveBoltMain

frick dances like William H. Macey on last nights Shameless episode.

frickshun

Butters–>please be more funny. Nobody watched Shameless but you. I barely have time for real life.

PS: Watched “Religulous” last night. Funny as hell!!

thats a great movie

glassjawsh

^ that movie seriously reminded me of a mix between a Michael Moore documentary and “Jaywalking” on Leno. purposely found the dumbest zealots (not that hard to find dumb religious zealots) and then asked then questions they couldn’t answer. the through the brilliance of editing made them look even worse.

it was a funny as fuck but also kind of sad

edit: also something about the inherent smug son-of-bitchness of bill mahr rubs me the wrong way. I just wanna punch that guy in the face

the best part is that most people he interviewed are not going to be any better or worse than any other religious person. look at the studies… religious people for the most part do not know shit about their chosen idiocy.

Omomatta

You need to stop watching Religulous and get your ass out to Best Buy so you can be down with COD.

glassjawsh

clint is racist against religion

frickshun

Omo–>Ordered it from Amazon b/c they’re the cheapest!!

FiveBoltMain

FU frick!! Shameless was awesome. Emmy Rossum showed her b00bies!!

iamphoenix

never heard of shameless. religiousy was funny, but i agree with jawsh (unfortunately) that i want to punch bill maher smug head.

glassjawsh

^ he once told craig ferguson that is was better for children to get molested by michael jackson than get beaten up at school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zx2o9C12yo

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives