Lulz Leben busted for DWI after crash.

Home Forums MMA Related Lulz Leben busted for DWI after crash.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Reem.Hadouken 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/10/20/1764904/chris-leben-arrested-on-suspicion-of-dui-following-crash

What a moron.

I guess Subo will campaign for him to be thrown out of the UFC.

sandstorm

the second time this has happened now. dude what is he thinking? hes on a hot streak and seems to throw it away

iamphoenix

2 times is better than one.

frickshun

Terrible decision-making process by a guy I like. I hope his dumbass isn’t jailed…..

AND HE’S LUCKY HE DIDN’T KILL ANYONE!!

Omomatta

Watching this season of TUF is bringing back tainted memories of Koscheck’s d-baggery. His only choice was to turn to his friend Johnny Walker.

He now feels for GSP and plans on training in Canada.

glassjawsh

johnny walker trains mma?

Omomatta

FiveBoltMain

Damn you Leben!

subo

Do people not understand that in-ring infractions are different than out-of-the-ring infractions?

CAP

He was a roider too…

frickshun

Subbo you dumbass….they ARE related. When elite fighters have to live like a monk to perform @ their best for the tiny window of a career…..it’s all connected.

Also, driving drunk doesn’t sit well with me whether it’s a fighter or your whore of a grandmother (who STILL hasn’t called me back)!!

Omomatta

Not only that, but it’s called self fucking control. It’s a motherfucking job. I’ve had 4 random drug tests since I’ve worked for my company. Do I sweat it? No Dummy…..I don’t do fucking drugs! Easy as pie.

FiveBoltMain

^ Cherry pie?

yeah i have to stay away from weed, even if it is medical, with my new job because anything i fuck up on like get in a fender bender or even get bit by a dog will lead to a drug test.

Leben should be suspended by the UFC, he will probably get some kinda jail time for this one, but dont kick him out. make him open a buncha UFC gyms and tell the kids not to drink and drive or some shit.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives