Made/Ruined Your Day

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Made/Ruined Your Day

This topic contains 2,268 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Reverend Clint 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 2,269 total)
  • Author

Made: Great interview for a job where i would go around town and upgrade gas and electric meters. 18.00+ and hour plus incentive pay. I get my own vehicle, fire proof clothing, PDA and work phone.

FiveBoltMain

Damn son, that sounds too good to be true. I’ll pray to the imaginary guy tonight, just for you.

yeah allah willing i get this. its only for like 7 months but if i do well i can go and work other cities or states.

funny part is the lady who interviewed me had been watching the UFC and Strikeforce with co-workers. she thought Frankie Edgar was really fast.

Good luck man!!!

Never knew UFC connection would help when interviewing for a job. Sounds better than Target.

subo

UFC connection totally helps

Never, ever tell her where you write

frickshun

Good for you Clint…..good luck!! And great skill!!!!

frick i used to use that very avatar way back when

Carcass

Made my day: hearing nursing staff referring to me as ‘eye candy’ when they thought I was out of earshot.
    Ruined my day: having to cannulate 92 year old demented people.

frickshun

Carcass–>FUCKING GROSS!!

who knew english nurses preferred wookies

glassjawsh

^ pot call kettle black much???! or more accurately, freckled northern woodsman calling pasty white trogdolyte furry

FiveBoltMain

College football returns tonight bitches!!

damn you got me there and i like your use of troglodyte, even if you misspelled it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 2,269 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives