Made/Ruined Your Day

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Made/Ruined Your Day

This topic contains 2,268 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Reverend Clint 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,206 through 2,220 (of 2,269 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

Made: Brother getting a divorce.

Omomatta

I told you not to bone your brother’s husband ……..jerk.

Leti – from your ex?  Awesome.

iamphoenix

now you can bang your brother without any of the guilt.

frickshun

^^HA!!

glassjawsh

made: new 3rd shift job in quality control is cake as fuck. 14 dollars an hour (probably would pay about 20 in a city) to stand and bullshit. perfect for saving for my move to Indy in August.

ruined: library position is elimated as of July 1 (the new fiscal year) gonna be weird not working at my favorite job ever after 4 years…

iamphoenix

wtf is quality control and how is that a job?

ruined: Taking out the garbage the other day and the bag ripped open after touching my M4, spilling ravioli and watermelon juices down my pant leg and boots. Also, about 2 weeks before this, tossing garbage bags full of rotted food into the dumpster because the freezer broke down and it rips open at the top and spaghetti sauce and other food shit spills on my hair and face and boots.
    made: They finally promoted me to SPC, after blocking it 3 months ago for no reason (literally, no reason, just because they felt like it while they gave other dudes who are fat and fail PT tests promotions). Will be making a few extra hundreds meow.

glassjawsh

^ you deserve more for signing up to go to that rathole 

CAP

Thank you for your service penix and keep up the good work you’ll be on potato duty in no time!  And THAT’S when the big bucks start rolling in.

Letibleu

Made: Leaving this digital world for a week. Going where there is no power, no cellphone and civilization is 6 hours away. If the fish dont bite, we will have nothing to eat.

Omomatta

^I’m sure there will be tons of dizzle up there for you to eat.

Jawshy, why are you moving to Indy?  Better free clinics?

frickshun

Maybe in the big city Jawsh will stop whining about the 1%.

fuck the 1%, long live poor

agentsmith

I guess this means penix won’t be on that latrine duty anymore… you know where they burn the sewage barrels with diesel fuel like in the war movies.

glassjawsh

I’m moving to the city because I’ve never lived in a town bigger than 70,000 people 

Viewing 15 posts - 2,206 through 2,220 (of 2,269 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives