Made/Ruined Your Day

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Made/Ruined Your Day

This topic contains 2,268 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Reverend Clint 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,251 through 2,265 (of 2,269 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

I had a flash. What if the forums are trying to send us a signal kinda like crop circles where you need a birds eye view of everything to understand the message

turns out the forums are just fucked.

G Funk

What bet? Double or nothing of nothing?

frickshun

Ruined: Broke my big toe with 10 tourney’s left to go this season. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CAP

That’s right you could have doubled your gay pride G.

iamphoenix

I think the forums are officially officially dead. For realsies this time. No take backs you stepped on a crack and broke yo momma’s back.

I have 4 months left here. I’ve watched almost 3 seasons of Battlestar Galactica, the first season of Archer, all of the movies on my computer…I’ve been on 10 hour long missions, stupid fucking details, getting tired of how afghans smell so bad. Watched 3 afghan dudes shower with their clothes on at a well. Almost ran over a couple of dogs and women walking in the street. Going to the gym is always the better part of the day. I’ve never gone to the gym on my own and worked out before. You want to feel my muscles? Before I came here I thought I was going to write more shit on that one site I made, hyper speed robot, but this isn’t 2004 or 2006. Nothing has happened really. Just a lot of boring bullshit, day to day stuff that no one cares for. A bunch of dudes still die here, but none in my battalion. Some days I want someone to start shooting at me, just so I can break up the monotony.
    When mail comes it’s always a big ordeal. It’s a brief moment of happiness that reminds you that there are people back at home, and they’re waiting for you to come back. It’s a bit exciting. There’s 4 months left, I can’t wait to get back and drink beer again, pick up chicks from bars and clubs again…have a weekend, a whole day of doing what I want without anything else holding me back…photoshop joan butters and hyan fightlinker again.

CAP

FREEEEEEDOM!! Thanks again penix for keeping the dream alive!!!  I’ll have a beer for you tonight, hell make it <3!

frickshun

Damn, I really really really hope someone starts shooting @ Phoeniggz now. Gots to make the dream come true for our boi!!

glassjawsh

made: biked from goshen to louisville cause i can

CAP

get a car dirtbag.

Ruined: Uncle Died

Ruined: Pre employment drug test came up positive

Made: doesn’t affect my unemployment

G Funk

Seems pretty awesome with the three dudes showering and all.

iamphoenix

You know how there’s so many books about these wars…if i were to write one it would go like this..

Nothing happened.

The End.

Ruined: The olympics are stupid!

Letibleu

hang in there penix

CAP

Ruined: Posting capabilities. Seems RM is too scared to let us post images.

iamphoenix

^yeah what the shit! FUCK THAT!

ruined: Been playing don’t step on an ied the last few days.
    made: winning. (so far)

Viewing 15 posts - 2,251 through 2,265 (of 2,269 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives