MARQUARDT GREASED, IM 100% SURE

Home Forums MMA Related MARQUARDT GREASED, IM 100% SURE

This topic contains 21 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

LETS LOOK AT THE FACTS.

FACT – MARQUARDT IS A KNOW CHEATER WHO WAS CAUGHT RED HANDED USING STEROIDS IN THE UFC BY AN ATHLETIC COMMISSION

FACT – JACKSONS CAMP IS KNOWN FOR GREASING, HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF IT MULTIPLE TIMES BY MULTIPLE CAMPS AND HAS EVEN BEEN CAUGHT ON TAPE DOING IT IN THE OCTAGON OF ALL PLACES

FACT – PALHARES MAKES A LIVING OFF LEGLOCKS. HE HAS SUNK THAT EXACT HEELHOOK MANY TIMES AND NOT TOO OFTEN HAS ANYONE ESCAPED LIKE THAT. HOWEVER, HE HAS NEVER ONCE REACTED TO AN ESCAPE THE WAY HE DID LAST NIGHT. HE WAS SO CONVINCED NATE GREASED HE IMMEDIATELY COMPLAINED MID FIGHT

FACT – AN EXPERIENCED GRAPPLER KNOWS TEH DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SWEAT AND GREASE. LOOK AT SAKU VS AKIYAMA, SAKU PROTESTED DURING THE FIGHT THAT AKIYAMA WAS GREASED (WHICH HE WAS)

FACT – ANKLES ARENT ARMPITS. LEGS ARENT ARMPITS. UNLESS MARQUART WARMED UP IN A FUCKING SNOWSUIT, THERES NO WAY HIS LEGS WERE SWEATY ENOUGH TO JUSTIFY THE “I WARMED UP BACKSTAGE” EXCUSE

FACT – MARQUARDT HAS NO BUDO. HE PROVES THIS TIME AND TIME AGAIN. THE ALMEIDA INCIDENT, THE LEITES ILLEGAL PILEDRIVER, AND NOW ATTACKING A FIGHTER WHILE HE IS PROTESTING AND DEFENSELESS. ITS THE SAME AS ATTACKING A FIGHTER WHO WAS JUST KICKED IN THE NUTS OR EYE POKED BUT THE REF DIDNT CATCH IT. YOUD THINK NATE WOULDVE LEARNED SOME BUDO AFTER RENZO KICKED HIM IN HIS STUPID GINGER HEAD

have you ever warmed up or exercised in a sauna suit? I have one and my legs end up dripping with sweat.

oh and lay off the caplocks

Millertime

He also trained with Tyrone Glover for this fight. Tyrone is a bad mother fucker at heel hooks and ankle locks. Possibly even better that Palhares. He most likely drilled that escape a few thousand times. He was ready and smart about getting a sweat going.

FiveBoltMain

I’m 100% sure you’re a fucking moron.

glassjawsh

pretty sure paul harris already apologized for accusing marquardt of any wrong doing(being a bitch).

MORE COKE IN YOUR COFFEE/LATE NIGHT BUTT SEX STORIES AND LESS OF THIS GARBAGE!!

YEAH RIGHT

Yeah, you can make a point without using the caps lock. Especially one this stupid. Marquart shaves his legs and was dripping with sweat-that makes you damn hard to grab.

kwagnuth

Protesting sure, but defenseless? He should have been paying attention while he was protesting to the ref. If he was defenseless it was because he was being a dumbass. Rule #1 always protect yourself haven’t you seen million dollar baby.

subo

That was flat out weird that Palhares reacted that strongly to it, but it’s not Nate’s fucking job to let him get a cup of tea with the ref about it. Rousimars’s brain fart cost him the opportunity to go for another one.

thingvolds

YEAH RIGHT – “Marquart shaves his legs and was dripping with sweat-that makes you damn hard”

BUDDY THIS IS A FAMILY ORIENTED WEBSITE GET UR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER

Bleach

FACT – JACKSONS CAMP IS KNOWN FOR GREASING, HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF IT MULTIPLE TIMES BY MULTIPLE CAMPS AND HAS EVEN BEEN CAUGHT ON TAPE DOING IT IN THE OCTAGON OF ALL PLACES

Aside from BJ Penns mother, you have sources to back this up?

UberShmact

This guy seems to know what’s up, I’ll buy it.

Omomatta

There are so many things Nate could have done…including everything listed above. For fucksake, if he put lotion on his legs an hour before the fight and then started sweating, they could be slippery as fuck. Maybe he greased and maybe he didn’t, but Mr. Harris shure fucked up by looking at the ref like a fucking idiot and complaining during the middle of the fight. Do you know what that gets you?….pounded the fuck out.

The good thing is that Palhares is a badass and he’ll be back in the running.

Sorry about mentioning lotion FBM…I know you guys have a bit of a relationship going.

Schrute Boxe

FACT- BEAVERS MATE FOR LIFE

FiveBoltMain

It’s alright Omo. I don’t use any.

DaddyPants

now that the cat is out of the bag, do you think that everyone who is facing a scary submission master is gonna shave themselves slick and get all sweaty before the fight? do the no gi guys at ADCC do that kind of shit too? it seems both legal and lame at the same time. what about all that hair relaxer in kimbo’s beard? do you think that could help him slip some chokes too? this shit is fucking stupid. i guess cyclists and swimmers shave themselves to be faster, so fighters can do it to be slipperier. shit like this is gonna be a major game changer, now everybody is gonna start manscaping and wearing sauna jump suits before their fights. i don’t like where this is going.

he didn’t cheat though, it was just smart lameness. though he did look guilty as fuck when he got called on it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives