twitter google

Marquardts the VICTIM HERE

Home Forums MMA Related Marquardts the VICTIM HERE

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  DJ ThunderElbows 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

He’s only responsible for a bit of the blame, not all of it.  You’re all bullies!!

NATE: (emphasis mine) “I’m not putting the blame on everyone else,” Marquardt said. “Everyone had their little piece of fault, but I accept my part in the blame. The fault that I had, I take responsibility for. There are a few little things that if I could go back in time and change them, I wouldn’t be in this position. There’s things I’m doing now that will prevent this from ever happening again or ever becoming an issue.

This guy rose to fame keeping his mouth shut, now I know why.

I like this:

“I was ready to fight on June 26,” Marquardt said. “My levels were in range that day, and I was ready to fight. I’m ready to fight now. Right now, we’re taking offers, and we’re really looking at what makes sense and what’s going to be an exciting fight for the fans.”

Note the bolded part.  So your T levels were in range on fight day… now how bout on any other day?

G Funk

He needs to spill the beans and expose WTF is going on behind the scenes.

AgentSchmidt: Once I cycled-off I was legit – for cereals!!

Smith–>that reminds me of Dirk Diggler (junkie Dirk towards the end of the flick) saying “I’m ready to fuck NOW, Jack!!”

i changed the meter on some juicer. he was big but not ripped and had tons of pimples on his arms n shit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.