twitter google

middleeasy hinting at a rumor that could change the face of an MMA organization.

Home Forums MMA Related middleeasy hinting at a rumor that could change the face of an MMA organization.

This topic contains 44 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  kvelertak 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

They haven’t said who or what, but a post earlier said the UFC was threatening them to not do the rumor mill.

“I had a miniature moral struggle throughout the day in regards of publishing a couple ‘rumors’ in this feature that would most likely redefine the face of an MMA organization. However, the need to not sound like a complete gossiping idiot has won out on my need to generate a record-breaking number of hits in this article. So without further ado, The Sunday Morning Rumor Mill”

“For those who have heard the rumor that an MMA organization ‘suggested’ we remove the Sunday Morning Rumor Mill in order to re-instate our press credentials, then you’re absolutely correct. Initially, this rumor mill was going to start off with something so incredible, that I would literally need a small village of attorneys just to publish it. There’s a point where you have to disregard news that could potentially change the face of an organization solely for the sake of not being ‘that guy’. No one wants to be ‘that guy’, not even me. I’m sure the news will leak soon, but we’re definitely not going to be the ones that do so.”

I’m thinking its some sort of Roid coverup.

Oh, and mention of a sex tape with a ufc fighter and a ufc “personality” (ring girl)

Didn’t Cowboy Cerrone and Brittney Palmer break up?

i heard they found rumble johnson’s semen inside dan hardy’s ass.

Vince Mcmahon steroid trial mark 2.

are you kvelertak on sherdog too?

Yeah. Sup.

lol, im glued to the forums, i

everyones speculation has got me aroused, lol

my guess is its a fixed fight scandal. second guess is a steroid cover up scandal. third guess is its a zuffa criminal investigation. three obvious problems that have been begging for someone to expose them.

That’s kind of bullshit though. Anyone can say that that they have the most amazing news in MMA if they aren’t going to back it up. If it’s news (i.e. not a RUMOUR/LIE) than they should be willing to publish it as journalists (or give it to someone who will).

This way they can just sit back, wait for something to happen and then claim that is what they were talking about all along.

Sounds like bullshit to me.

“I know something that will bring MMA to it’s knees with it’s sheer awesome power, but I can’t say it. I’ll just let it leak naturally and then say “I told you so” with absoutley no evidenc that I ever knew what was up in the first place”

ALSO – what ever happened to their exclusive rumour last week that KJ Noons beat up a few bouncers hospitalizing one. When Chris Leben crashes his truck it’s all over the news, however when an MMA fighter puts a bouncer in the hospital there is no news at all? It seems to me like 99% of the rumour mill is just lies masked as rumours to drum up hits. How many rumours actually turn out to be even SOMEWHAT factual?

Mixed Martial Adam just spoke a ton of Mixed Martial Sense.

I didn’t realize there were people out there who thought Middle Easy had journalists.

Keep hoping, Zuffa haters.  Cling to your PRIDE posters and keep a watchful eye on the Forums, for that is where the future of the sport is determined.

bet the sex tape is chandella and kimbo

hope its just something to do with strikeforce… like fight fixing

G Funk

Subo’s talking by him-self again. Somebody get this man-child some help!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.