twitter google

Mir vs. Lesnar III

Home Forums MMA Related Mir vs. Lesnar III

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  CAP 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

CAP

Dana says this steaming pile of a fight “makes sense”. Sure it does if you want to salvage Lesnars hype. This feels like a gimme fight to get Brock an easy win. Anything can happen but everyone knows how this one goes down. News has been coming out about Lesnar calling out Big Country and Nelson is all for it but Dana says that’s bull and this is the match that makes sense. I think Dana can’t fathom the idea of Lesnar losing to BC so he’s avoiding that fight.

And how stupid is it that almost half of Brock’s career fights will be against Mir, as if he’s the measuring stick for relevancy. Maybe Dana is booking this before it all falls apart but the timing does not seem right for this.

G Funk

Well, everyone saw this coming.

frickshun

Brock would kick the living shit out of Big Country. And I’m a Roy fanbwoi.

With that said…….this fight suxx.

YEAH RIGHT

Ha Mir doesn’t want this fight, he’s scared. Someone post a link of him
    Saying he doesn’t want it

G Funk

Frick’s a Big Country fanboy? Doesn’t that go against all of your values?

frickshun

Personality goes a long way……FOR GUYS.

If ur a chick, don’t even think about getting fat!!

CAP

Yeah I saw Frank saying Brock needed to redeem himself to fight him LOL. LOL.

And maybe Brock does mow Roy down, at least we can see something new but with Mir we pretty much know what to expect.

Fat girls need lovin’ too…not that I would. She got a purty mouth!

subo

It’s a third fight in a 1-1 series. How does that NOT make sense.

I’d rather see Brock against Roy too, but it’s not like this is some crazy reach.

Grass Hoppa

It doesn’t make sense to me because lets say they fight now, what does it really prove in the grand scheme of things? Not much.

Mir is coming off a really unimpressive win. If brock smashes him again, so what? he’s already redeemed his loss and beaten him before. Save that shit for another title match or actaul no.1 contender match.

If either guy wins the match up, is there a title shot? well maybe for brock, but honestly i don’t think either would deserve it. Mir for lots of reasons and Brock because beating Mir is far from worthy enough to grant a shot (Lesnar may deserve another shot on merit, but either you give him an insant shot, or you make him prove his worth against another title contender, not someone who isn’t in the mix and he already beat up).

Putting Lesnar against Carwin (i know he’s injured but whatever) or BC makes alot more sense, and sets any of those 3 up for a title shot. Plus, its a hell of a lot more entertaining. Fuck Mir up his ass with a 10″ dildo. Around.

just my 2 cents…

iamphoenix

I’d rather see brock fight not frank mir. I’m pretty sure the heavyweight division doesn’t stop at mur. give him minatauro, or someone else. this dumb.

sandstorm

the guy has had 7 fights and two have been with mir, i think that we need to see him against other people. sure the ufc wants to give him a gimme fight to get him back in the W column, and from a business point of view it will make a ton of money, but us fans want something different and new

G Funk

iamphoenix, WTF kinda comment was that?

Grass Hoppa, “Fuck Mir up his ass with a 10″ dildo. Around.” I think youre getting comfortable and opening up a lil too much bigdawg!

iamphoenix

…um, i can’t be completely retarded at all times, i might rip off my foreskin.

Mal

If dana does a frank mir vs lesnar 3 i will never watch ufc ever again because it has totally lost all its meaning …Dana White will be the death of MMA in the end ,he is to money driven

subo

^ lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives