twitter google

Mir vs. Lesnar III

Home Forums MMA Related Mir vs. Lesnar III

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  CAP 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

frickshun

Nice knowing you, Mal!!

Grass Hoppa

@G Funk:

LOL. Sorry. Back into my box i go :(

Maybe they will let me out on public holidays only or something….

Don’t want to see it.

Lesnars fought 7 times and almost half of those will be against Frank Mir?

Give me a break.

I think it’d be funny if Mir beat him, the only guy Lesnar’s truly dominated, and I think Mir could now that the cat is out of the bag.

subo

“The cat is out of the bag” = “Brock Lesnar is 1-1 against undefeated monsters since almost dying.”

glassjawsh

im bored of brock lesnar and would rather see roy nelson fight frank mir

Anonymous

ugg boots london I saw something shocking uggs london on my way to work the other day. uggs new york While bundled in a long sleeved shirt, wool sweater and coat, with a Pashmina, hat and gloves,ugg boots london sale I saw a man with his bike a the bus stop in SANDALS. He wasn’t overly well dressed for cold weather, in jeans, t-shirt and open jacket. Now, having lived in Oregon for the past decade I have come to be aware of what “true Oregonians” consider winter attire. ugg boots london shop This primarily consists of the inbred belief that flip-flops are a necessity year round, and sweaters and umbrellas are for tourists.I do not uphold this belief.ugg boots sale london I love getting dressed up for winter, layering on leggings with my sweater dress and ugg boots new york, a sweater and a jacket, and a rotating army of scarves, hats and gloves.ugg boots london stockists I don’t enjoy being frozen, especially knowing how easy a situation that is to avoid. uggs new york sale So personally, buy ugg boots london I do not consider myself a “true Oregonian.” I like umbrellas, and only wear flip flops when it’s above 75 degrees.Based on the population of Oregon, ugg new york I’m probably in the minority. Although I have come to accept that these people are just immune to cold in a way I am not, uggs new york of sale I do still think they are crazy. I’m guessing that the good folks at UGG Australia caught wind of these people because look at what they have to offer: sandals with fleece! uggs new york on sale

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives