twitter google

My Friend Just Hit A Standing Guillotine In Street Fight, Yikes

Home Forums Everything else My Friend Just Hit A Standing Guillotine In Street Fight, Yikes

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

so i have this friend, white dude about 25, good shape and big mma fan. boxed a little when he was younger. anyway he lives in a run down house with junkie roomates in elizabeth NJ. so his junkie roomate was high as hell the other day, and was being an abrasive asshole. wouldn’t stop playing drums and was getting real confrontational. he got in my friends face, turned around as if to walk away, then blasted him from behind with a cheap shot. my friend two pieced him, then wrapped up a standing guillotine. the dude went to sleep fast. he let him drop like jones machida. unfortunately it was a cement basement floor, and he wacked his head bad. out cold, convulsing, blood everywhere. went to hospital, bad concussion. it was fucked up to see, right in front of the guys gf too. cool story bro, but i never seen that happen like that before. couple jabs to close distance and bjj is legit in fistfights. dude was out cold for awhile and people were crying and shit.

also seen a buddy take a guy down in front of a jersey city bar, get his back w hooks and put him to sleep.

anyone else see bjj work in the street? just curious.

iamphoenix

but how big were their dongs?

thingvolds

the one guy who choked this dude out in front of the bar has a really small one, according to this girl we both banged. the other dudes idk. im guessing my buddy is packing though after that performance, guys who are game like that and fuck people up often have large dongs.

frickshun

thingvolds

frick please dont try to derail my thread. we’re talking about dongs here.

G Funk

I use me jiu jitsu on dem skreetz when I wear my pedobear outfit.

CAP

That’s what happens when you’re hopped up on the good stuff! Cocaines a helluva drug.

So what happened to homeboy? Did he just lay there and bleed?

why are you hanging out with junkies when you drive a g-wagon?

So he can feel superior.

i think he is an keyboard millionaire who sits in the opium den all day

Letibleu

G Funk

HA!

iamphoenix

lololol love cave between my legs

I liked “Engaged” myself.

thingvolds

cap, yeah he did just lay there asleep and bleeding for a couple minutes. everyone there was panicking besides me and my friend, guess they had neve seen someone choked out before. they thought he might not wake up. he eventually did and they took him to the hospital where he was held overnight.

clint i still hang out with a lot of the people i grew up with in the nyc / n. nj area. but i’m around a lot of those type of people anyway, because alcohol and drug use isn’t uncommon in the construction industry and skilled trades. i can kinda relate to those people. we’re very similar, except i have a better education. and i’m much better looking. and i’m a well rounded martial artist with high level survivalist skills.

the g wagon (paid in full, cash, btw) stays in the car park unless i need to go to a job site or meet with someone for work. 16 year old kids carjack people all the time in that area. not that i’m all too worried about that, i keep the snub nose in my lap when i absolutely have to drive through those neighborhoods, plus i had the driver side and passenger side front windows replaced with bulletproof glass. i’m looking into the legality of having the windshield replaced too, along with having the driver side door reinforced.

personally, i’ve used bjj only defensively in the street. i’m always interested to hear stories about people using it offensively in brawls.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives