twitter google

My top 10 heavy weight Rankings.

Home Forums MMA Related My top 10 heavy weight Rankings.

This topic contains 36 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Reem.Hadouken 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

he tricked fedor into being a lazy russian

Letibleu

Arguing over opinions is rather silly.

I’d call it trickery to pretend you’re rocked to get a guy to jump into your guard.

It was a conscience decision on Werdums to pretend to be rocked and I’d call that a fucking trick. haha.

He didn’t pull guard, and he didn’t take Fedor down.

Fedor fell for it because he thought his BJJ guard game was fine, but hadn’t trained with any high level BJJ guys in a long time, or at least used his sambo against BJJ guys.

pewnt

Tanhauser,

I could give you that, IF Fedor did not escape the first triangle/arm attempt. When he dove into Werdums guard he made the choice to engage in a ground fight with a BJJ Black Belt. He was not good enough to escape a second time. He picked the place that the fight took place, and loss.

Comparing Werdums actions to trickery would be like saying Fedor beat Arlovski with the same style of trickery. He spend 3:00 of the first round getting beat to the punch in order to lure Arlovski in throwing a telegraphed flying knee into an overhand right.

We could also compare it to throwing a series of leg, and body kicks to lower a fighter defense, then getting the head kick KO.

These things are called TACTICS. Your statement leads me to believe that Fedor can’t handle a tactical fighter. Like Big Nog, one of the best tactical fighters out there (IMO). He will willingly take huge shots to get into a position where he has the advantage.

Stop making excuses as to why he lost.

My example of “trickery” in MMA:
    Jason Miller vs Kazushi Sakuraba (Dream -251)

The fight starts, Miller looks out into the crowd as Sakuraba slowly closes the distance. Suddenly Miller screams like a 10 year old girl, pointing over Sakuraba’s shoulder. “Look out Sakuraba, it’s Godzilla!!!!!!!” As Sakuraba turns to look Miller jumps on his back with a locked in RNC.

frickshun

^^DREAM didn’t have rights to use Godzilla. It only LOOKED like Godzilla. And yet it was not.

pewnt

Frickshun,

They got the rights to the US Godzilla. That is why people in the crowd didn’t notice.

frickshun

Makes sense. The US Godzirra was balls.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives