new HL: Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort

Home Forums MMA Related new HL: Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Hellstorm 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hellstorm

all aboard the “hoping Vitor KO’s Anderson” hype train!
    [youtube I4Vq-67QGUM]

This is my latest work, any thoughts/comments greatly appreciated :)
    Also taking suggestions for future HL’s

glassjawsh

i dug the hl package, but if vitor swings wild like that anderson will fuck him up

terrible song though

YEAH RIGHT

What’s ironic is you have a Nog avi and your hoping Andy gets knocked out…Vitor hasn’t fought well enough (as in amount of fights) and shit, he hasn’t fought in over a year. He knocked out Lindland in affliction, but that fight lasted like 30 seconds, then he knocked out Franklin but that fight didn’t show that much (and again, it was in september of 09). He’s only won 5 times in the last 4 years. I’m not saying he’s not good, but he might be a little rusty and ring rust is a terrible thing against Andy.
    Plus, his most challenging fight in those last 4 years has come against Rich Franklin, not exactly top-teir.

G Funk

Cool dude wit shades and zmoke took that first sentence right from my mouth!

Hellstorm

@ YEAH RIGHT:
    Nog is my all-time favorite fighter…. and Silva’s a douchebag :p

Saying he’s only won 5 times in 4 years is a pretty deceiving stat though,
    since he’s 6-2 during those 4 years (and no shame losing to Hendo & Overeem).

His nickname should be “the Sidelined”.

But yeah, this is the kinda fight Anderson loves. A straight forward brawler coming at him so he can counter punch.

Vitor hasn’t done much and coasts on kissing Dana’s ass as much as possible.

Anonymous

ugg boots london I saw something shocking uggs london on my way to work the other day. uggs new york While bundled in a long sleeved shirt, wool sweater and coat, with a Pashmina, hat and gloves,ugg boots london sale I saw a man with his bike a the bus stop in SANDALS. He wasn’t overly well dressed for cold weather, in jeans, t-shirt and open jacket. Now, having lived in Oregon for the past decade I have come to be aware of what “true Oregonians” consider winter attire. ugg boots london shop This primarily consists of the inbred belief that flip-flops are a necessity year round, and sweaters and umbrellas are for tourists.I do not uphold this belief.ugg boots sale london I love getting dressed up for winter, layering on leggings with my sweater dress and ugg boots new york, a sweater and a jacket, and a rotating army of scarves, hats and gloves.ugg boots london stockists I don’t enjoy being frozen, especially knowing how easy a situation that is to avoid. uggs new york sale So personally, buy ugg boots london I do not consider myself a “true Oregonian.” I like umbrellas, and only wear flip flops when it’s above 75 degrees.Based on the population of Oregon, ugg new york I’m probably in the minority. Although I have come to accept that these people are just immune to cold in a way I am not, uggs new york of sale I do still think they are crazy. I’m guessing that the good folks at UGG Australia caught wind of these people because look at what they have to offer: sandals with fleece! uggs new york on sale

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives