twitter google

New site won’t load

Home Forums Everything else New site won’t load

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Billytk 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Billytk

Ever since FL “updated” the site I can no longer get it to load on my Desktop (I can obviously get it to load on the laptop but this is a pain in the ass) the banner at the top loads but then it says page cannont be found where the actual content should be (the ads on the side load though). Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

never had that happen to me

glassjawsh

this should be taken as a sign that you have fallen out of favor with the gods. you should sacrifice a goat on an alter and burn it, this should satiate their wrath….for now

What is your security suite? It sounds like an internet security system might be stopping the page view in mid-load.

What browser are you using on your desktop and what operating system? If the browser has add-on/extensions, can you list them please?

subo

Also, delete everything you own and get Firefox, Comodo Firewall and Avast! Antivirus.

glassjawsh

chrome > opera > firefox > ie

I roll with firefox since its better than IE but not as obscure as chrome or opera

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives