twitter google

Ortiz to fight Lil Nog

Home Forums MMA Related Ortiz to fight Lil Nog

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  iamphoenix 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

So I thought he was cut, but I obtained the phone conversation between Tito and Dana White that brought this deal together thanks to…pretty good read:

Tito: Dana it’s me Tito “The HUNTINGTON BEACH BAD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ortiz!

Dana: What it is fucker.

Tito: What do I gotta do to get another fight in the UFC?

Dana: Suck my dick.

TIto: Consider it done, I’m real good at that shit.

Dana: I was joking….

Tito: Yeah me too haha. Really…but I totally would though haha lol.

Dana: Listen cocksucker, you haven’t won a fight since Shamrock and everybody already knew Shamrock was just a walking comatose retard patient. You are fucking done.

Tito: C’mon don’t be like that, after all I’ve done over a DECADE ago!!

Dana: But no one cares about you anymore. That don’t want to see you fight, they didn’t think your shirt was even remotely funny.

Tito: But Dana, you’re my hero! I know I’ve said some stuff about you before but come on, let me lose for a fourth straight time out there, I want to go out like Chuck and Jens Pulver. PLEASE! I want to suck even more than I do now! You don’t even have to put me up against a contender in the division because lets face it, I’ll lose to whoever you put me in there with because lets face it, my fighting style is so 2000-late!

Dana: Fuck man, I don’t even know what 2000-late means. Listen, I don’t know what to tell you, people don’t even care to hate you anymore, you’re old news.

Tito; I don’t care! There’s nothing more that I love than going out there and still not knowing how to fight and I’m not even a good wrestler.

Dana: I know Tito. Everyone already knows you’re not a good fighter. You never really were, you just laid on top of dudes.

Tito: Your right man…I fucking suck, there’s no way I can be even worse than I am now…

Dana: Ok. You’re gonna fighting Lil Nog. I believe you can do incredibly worse than you have for the last 5 years. Losing fights by decision is one thing, you need to start getting knocked out bad.

Tito: But Lil Nog kinda sucks too…

Dana: Yeah but he doesn’t suck as bad as you, and he sucks bad.

TIto: Ok I’m going to jackoff now and sniff my semen to get high.

Dana: Cool, you’ll fight in March because hopefully you’ll have died by then I don’t have to pay you anymore. I gotta go and make more stupid matchups and ensure to put on crappy events like I’ve been doing ever since I named that one UFC event called Knockout even though no one got knocked out that night. Yeah, it’s been that long since there was a good UFC event. Really.

Tito: True story, I already started jacking off.

Dana: Oh, I’ve been doing that this whole phone conversation we’re having.

Tito: Sweet.

G Funk

Probably creepily accurate.

this really happened.

The way things are going, Tito could probably fight in the UFC till he’s 50 & not get another win.

^ fine by me as long as he gets his ass beat

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.