twitter google

“Osama Bin Laden In US Military Morgue” – CIA via Wikileaks

Home Forums Everything else “Osama Bin Laden In US Military Morgue” – CIA via Wikileaks

This topic contains 27 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  hayes 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

drunkenjunk

so if he cuts all that, then we cant really invade 2 other countries at the same time.

agentsmith

^ And that’s a problem?

drunkenjunk

also its been almost 11 years since 9/11, bringing the budget back to how it was then is stupid. Its also taking away from new weapons and other new techs that put us in a bad spot. Eliminating a program that is near completion when you’ve already put billions into isn’t cost effective.

frickshun

I love listening to you fools banter about politics. There are so many moving parts involved that are all in some way connected. Sometimes, we are strengthening our position as the dominant world power. Sometimes, we are so concerned about stabilizing oil trade that we’d rather increase the deficit through war than make our idiot population pay more for gas (Hi there, Europe). Sometimes, we genuinely break the rules to maintain peace & safety.

I don’t support Obama b/c of campaign promises. I support him b/c he’s a hell of a lot smarter than anyone the Republicans have offered. He doesn’t have nearly the power that people hold him accountable to. He can put things on the table. He should fight harder for some things. But like all of us, he’s walking a tightrope trying to make EVERYONE happy. That is as futile as all of your pointless dialogue.

Let’s all be hedonists & enjoy some damn fights. Unlike you fat, hairy fucks, I like to mix that in w/some narcissism.

PS: Ron Paul is a complete fucking nut with 1 or 2 good ideas. Obama is definitely NOT losing votes to him.

Letibleu

the Asians are coming so its irrelevant

frickshun

^^Which Ajzins? The Japs w/their struggling economy, the N. Koreans that are demilitarizing their nuclear program or the Chinese that are simply becoming our largest investors?

Even complete nut jobs are like a broken clock right a couple of times. The guy wants to sell all the roads. That is straight retarded. Even hitler had a good idea… I’m looking at you autobahn and vw beetle

agentsmith

Eliminating a program that is near completion when you’ve already put billions into isn’t cost effective.

Agentsmith for Prez.

Letibleu

CAP

Bama needs some hydraulics on that whip. Pop tart that bitch outta there!

Jarman

Wow. there sure is a helluva lot of confirmation of unconfirmable/dodgy facts goin on in here. It’s kinda like reading http://www.jimstonefreelance.com but less rambling. It’s like everyone actually believes that the man who wins the election will have any call. These countries will be invaded, rich cocksuckers will continue to circle-jerk each other and protect their interests alone, and we (the masses) will remain oblivious/confused/fractured, distracted by the opiates of movies/tv/video games/sanctioned violence.

I’m going to stick with the theory i’ve found has worked so well for me with religion: humans (especially those that cry the loudest how right they are, and how pure their truth) have it all wrong. some elements of truth exist, but they’re locked in a matrix of misconception and bullshit. The ideas will evolve, or they’ll bottleneck to a crashpoint, and everything will collapse, and hopefully the right ideas will emerge from that shitstorm, and we’ll know them cause they work. Till then, screw you tinfoil hat motherfuckers, you ignorant sheeple, you religious whackjobs masquerading as open minded-people, and you lazy blog writers who find reasons to abandon the interwebs for good measure.I’m gonna go watch some more fights, and save the galaxy from sapient machines in the meantime.

hayes

As an
    Coach Outlet Online
    American socialite and hotel heiress, Paris Hilton has built up
    Coach Outlet Online
    a global brand on her sexy image — and sometimes very
    Coach Factory Outlet
    few clothes.But many believe she has gone a step too
    Coach Outlet Store
    far in opening a store selling luxury items in the Muslim
    Coach Outlet
    holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia.Hilton’s rise to worldwide fame
    Coach Factory Outlet
    was boosted in part by a homemade sex movie that
    Coach Outlet
    went viral online in 2003, days before the debut of her
    Coach Outlet Store Online
    reality TV series “The Simple Life.”This does not sit well
    Coach Factory Online
    with many in Mecca, which attracts three million Muslim pilgrims
    Coach Factory Outlet
    from around the world every year.All Muslims who are able are
    Coach Outlet Online
    expected to make the pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in their lifetime, and non-Muslims are not allowed to enter the city.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives